“5 stars is not enough!!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, South American
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Windermere, United Kingdom
“5 stars is not enough!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Where do I begin with this restaurant. It is incredible, a true meat lovers paradise.

I went here with my Boyfriend on the last night of our Holiday we had heard excellent things about Brazillian Churrascuria and saw that this was #13 on trip advisor so decided to go.

We were certainly not disappointed. The moment we arrived we were amazed by the professionalism of the place, we had made a reservation and were immediately shown to our table. We were then told we could help ourselves to the salad bar, and then when we were ready for the meat to turn our placecards over to green.

The Salad bar looked exquisite and had a variety of foods. I had heard not to fill up too much so only took a small selection of potato and chicken salad and some red pepper, all of which were lovely and fresh.

As we sat back down our side dishes were then delivered, these consisted of a lovely bowl of mashed potato, some mango and caramalised banana, and miniature Yorkshire pudding type things that were incredible.

Then we turned the cards over.

OMG! Almost immediately a carver came to our table with Fillet Mignon - Just one of the 16 cuts of meats the restaurant offers, asked how I would like it I answered medium and a huge slab was placed onto my plate. The meat was incredible, you did not even need to use a knife to cut it as it just fell apart it was that tender.

The meats quickly continued coming and we sampled sausage, garlic infused sirloin, lamb, chicken, pork. All of them absolutely incredible. The only 2 meats not quite to my taste were the ribs and Lamb T-bone, but everything else was wonderful.

After we could eat no more we were asked if we would like desert. Feeling obviously delirious from all he food we foolishly answered yes and chose the ice cream and the Cheesecake.

Again as it was fine dining we expected the usual miniscule portions but we were wrong, a huge bowl of the most creamiest chocolate ice cream was given to me while my Boyfriend almost died at the slab of cheesecake put before him.

The deserts were incredible, my boyfriend said his was the best cheesecake he had ever tasted however he was not prepared for such a huge amount and so sadly was unable to finish it.

This restuarant is amazing and I would urge everyone to go there at least once. We were lucky to dine on the last day in September and as part of the Magical dining month it was only $30 per person, we would have happily paid full price however as the food and service really was 5 star.

And as I had read on one of the reviews on here that the food was served by some dishy waiters I had a quick scan at the end of my meal - as previously I had not given them a second glance as I was far too engrossed in the amazing meat they were carving me - and that reviewer was not wrong, very good looking servers, doing a fantastic job.

If I ever do return to Orlando I will be sure to visit again and tell anyone I know who is visiting to be sure to make a reservation.

I can only hope a chain of this sort opens up in the Uk as it would be very very welcome.

Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Meat eaters paradise!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

As much as you can eat, but don't confuse this as golden corrall. The food is excellent quality, the salad bar is fully stocked and there are 13 types of meat that servers bring round on skewers. We went as part of the magical dining month so it was a good deal at thirty dollars per person. Only slight negative was how busy it was, we made a reservation for 8, and had a 45 minute wait so bear this in mind. It seemed everyone had a similar kind of wait time.

Nowich
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fogolicious”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Simply my favourite dining experience. If you love meat then look no further, excellent caipirinha cocktails , well staffed and very friendly gaucho chefs and waiting staff. The key lime pie for dessert was exceptionally good. Highly recommended.

Findlay, Ohio
“PETA would hate this place”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

If you like meat, this is your place. If you are a Vegan, don't eat here. 13 types of meat that is served at your table for one price. The beef was great! Here are a few pointers.... Reservations, Yes. Early, Yes, Parking Lot FULL. Expensive, yes. Worth it? Yes. The only downside is that the servers seem to hover like a bunch of bees. But, hey, that's their job. The gratuity will be added regardless. Two people will be about $100.

norwich
“best food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

this place ia amazing there is a sald bar second to none and the waiters bring meat to you on a spit roast, you have a disc red and green if you put the disc down on green they bring you meat about 20 different kinds until you turn your disc red its great a whole new way brassilian way to eat for meat eaters

Visited September 2012