All reviews grand hotel thomas cook international drive breakfast was included universal boulevard would stay here again ironing board yogurt guest services laundry room booked this hotel coffee machine pool area shuttle bus third floor clean towels every morning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property and the room are very convenient to everything, the breakfeast salon is very very very good. The pool is excellent. The housekeepers are very polite and helpfull. Good walking distance from restaurants. People from the front desk very nice. This is our fourth time staying there.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Daisy M
JanR2760, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Can't beat a great location, right? I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay so much, Daisy! Even better that you made use of everything from the pool to our breakfast. I hope you'll make it back to Orlando soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good budget hotel. It suited me and my husband as we are easy pleased and not too fussy. The room was a bit small and crammed as it had a king size bed, desk and chair and an arm chair. So not much floor space , just a walk around bed. Tv in room and an iron, hairdryer and safe are provided. The bed was clean and the house keeping was done daily with new towels, the bedding did you not get changed but this is usually the case i find.
Nice hot shower when u want or a bath if u prefer. Coffee making machine in room and a small fridge that is a great addition. The buffet breakfast was great - sausage, eggs, pancakes, cereal, bagels, muffins, buns, tea, coffee, fresh fruit, yougurt, fruit juice plus much more. Help yourself as much as you like.
I would definitely stay again. The traffic can be really bad at peak times as this is a busy area close to lots of attractions, restaurants, shops but otherwise convenient for everything. Don't let some bad reviews put you off, there is no pleasing everyone. I found nothing to fault and if I had I would have mentioned. If you are going to stay here, enjoy !

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Sounds like you had a great vacation! I'm happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed our breakfast so much -- gotta fuel up before a long day at the parks, right? I hope to see you two the next time you're in Orlando!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Reading through the reviews I did consider cancelling but I am so glad that I didn't. I stayed here for 3 weeks and had no complaints. Breakfast was fantastic, room was cleaned every day, the pool and the gym kept my 2 daughters happy as did the internet. Will certainly stay here when we next visit Florida.

Stayed: August 2018

Sounds like a great vacation all around! I'm thrilled to hear you and your daughters made use of everything from the gym and pool to our breakfast. Can't wait to see you all again the next time you're in Orlando.

Cheers,

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised of the property and the room. Convenient to everything. Food in walking distance. Ms Gladys at the front desk is wonderful. Hot breakfast was good. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
JanR2760, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Sounds like you had a great time in Orlando, Paquila! Nothing better than a hot breakfast before heading off to the parks, right? I'm thrilled to hear you were pleasantly surprised, and I hope you'll keep us in mind the next time you're headed to the area.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location. Good service at front desk. Good alternative for the value. Clean and comfortable rooms. The pool is in excellent condition and the surrounding areas. We had no problems with the furnishings of the room. The continental breakfast is varied.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Sounds like you made great use of the pool and the breakfast! It's wonderful to hear you're a fan, Miguel. Thank you so much for the kind words, and I hope you'll keep us in mind when you're planning your next Orlando vacation.

Safe travels,