“Nice looking restaurant”

Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Nice looking restaurant”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The restaurant itself is very nice and the staff is great. The appetizer was very good. I cant remember the name of it but it was shrimp and it was delicious! The bread was good too. The main dish I ordered was the Ropa Vieja which came with white rice and platanos. I really did not like it. It was pretty bland and the rice was a little sticky.

Visited September 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Had eaten here on 3 occasions with the last one including a roach egg in my food!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had visited this little restaurant/cafe on several occassions for some quick food and some coffee. The service was generally prompt and average expected politeness. Nothing bad, but nothing standout either. On my last visit in February I found a insect larvae inside of my empanada/beef patty. Lets just say I was disgusted and let the folks at the restaurant know. They apologized but didn't offer anything to replace it. Hopefully they clear up their act soon because they will only lose more clients this way. Unsatisfactory experience.

• Visited February 2012