“Fish Tacos and something really special!”
Review of Jimmy Hula's UCF

Jimmy Hula's UCF
Ranked #826 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Oviedo, Florida, United States
“Fish Tacos and something really special!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is my 2nd review of Jimmy Hula's - great burgers! The other half really loves their fish tacos. Wish their drink cups were bigger (I really love my half-and-half iced tea), but they refill pretty well.
NOTE! I've been trying to eat more healthily - so I've been steering myself toward sweet potatoes. Many places don't have sweet potatoes, but do have sweet potato fries, so I try them almost every time I see them on the menu.

Jimmy Hula's has the BEST SWEET POTATO FRIES I'VE EVER HAD!!!! The sauce that they serve with them is pretty good, and it helps, but these fries are worth a trip all by itself!
Have been there a number of times, and for fast food, it's a bit more expensive than, say, a Mc*!@##$ - but you really can't compare the food at Jimmy's to a 'normal' fast food joint - it's so much better - and different. For me, the serving size is almost too big!
Then again - there's those sweet potato fries! If you try it, you'll be back. Maybe you'll want to look into a franchise!?
It's a scenic view if you stay indoors.

• Visited August 2013

Miami, Florida
“Best taco place”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I love thier tacos! Baja shrimp and jimichurri steak are incredible. Great atmosphere with music and all types of beer. Great casual dining

• Visited August 2013
“Great look, great food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The food is always on par, and the atmosphere is fitting, but it seems they are nickel and diming in value. Also wish they had nutrition facts...

• Visited July 2013
Gadsden, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Some friends took us here, and we loved it! One of my favorite places. Wish that we had one closer to where we live. Everything we ate was delicious, and was such a great environment.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“YUM!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant has the best fish sandwich in town! I have had it fried and grilled and it is EXCELLENT! Super friendly and fast service. Friday night has live music! It was a nice treat to sit on the patio and relax on a Friday night Highly reccommend!!!

• Visited May 2013