“Great drinks!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #969 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vicksburg, MS
“Great drinks!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stopped by here late for a few drinks and dessert. Both were delicious! The Pink Punk Cosmo was amazingly good!

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Good desserts and drinks”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

After a long day at the theme parks this was the place to wind down. The atmosphere was perfect and the food was just right. The drinks were refreshing and at a valued price.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“ok at best”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This Friday's was dirty when we went. Trash on tables and on the floor. The food was bland and ok at best. Only went once because of this.

Visited July 2013
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“After Cruise Visit”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went for Buffett Breakfast to the one attached to Holiday Inn, Kirkman Drive, Orlando, Florida on Sunday 17th November, 2013. This was my worst experience in all the times I have visited the USA. The hotel reception told us about the breakfast but I would not recommend it to anyone after our experience. The food was poor - greasy - very little available (only about six items). It was that bad that I left most of what I had put on my plate (this is not like me at all as I always say I can eat for England). The waitress was very apologetic when I said it was inedable and didn't charge us for the breakfast. I gave the waitress the tip I would have given because it wasn't her fault. DON'T EAT BREAKFAST AT THIS TGI FRIDAYS (@ Holiday Inn, Kikman Drive, Orlando, Florida). As for the meals at other times I can not comment as we did not go there again during our 3 night stay in Orlando. After a five star cruise on Celebrity X Eclipse the food at TGI Fridays really brought us back to earth with a massive bump - really/really bad.

Visited November 2013
minneapolis
“Good food, decent service.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Serivce at the door was a little slow, but the food is always good at each location. I had a salad and wontons and all freash, hot and good quality. I ate there a 2nd night and had a burger and wings (take out) very good!

The manager was very attentive and the bar area looked friendly enough for families. They had table set up away from the bar for families not wanting to put kids on bar stools.

• Visited November 2013