“best breakfast in the area”
Review of Peach Valley Cafe

Peach Valley Cafe
Ranked #305 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

excellent food and service...next to Stonewood. has outdoor seating as well as a bar. i recommend an omelet..any omelet.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We found this restaurant by accident and boy...are we happy that we did! It's off of the beaten path for tourists but is really worth a try! The food is interested and high quality! So yummy...I wish that they had a Peach Valley Cafe where we live! But whenever we are in Orlando again...we'll definitely make time to go!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you want breakfast or lunch in a clean place with happy employees that deliver great service than Peach Valley is the place. For lunch try the excellent burgers that are thick, juicy and made to order or their curry chicken salad. If breakfast is you meal, and they serve it all day long, than you are in for a treat. My favorite is the steak and eggs with grits! I have converted many grits haters with Peach Valley grits. They are the creamiest best tasting grits that I have ever had and if you don’t like grits try the fried chicken and waffles. No matter what you try you will not go wrong.

The only downside is you will have a line to wait in on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Calling ahead is a good idea.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Saturday lunch- was told there was a 20 minute wait for a table and assumed this MUST be a good place to eat. I was wrong! My friend and I shared a half order of apple fritters (4) I tried 3 and did not find one piece of apple. My friend was lucky and did find ONE piece of apple. If the menu had stated "dough balls" we would not have ordered this item. The restaurant was very busy and the breakfast food items for other tables looked very appetizing. our server Jesi-lyn was helpful and knowledgeable about menu items, however the terriyaki chicken salad was almost tasteless-no sign of terriyaki flavor! The peach-ginger dressing was good but could not save this boring lunch (half of which I left on the plate.) I won't return for lunch, but might be persuaded to try breakfast there.

1  Thank RITA M
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was there for lunch at noon with a friend. It was crowded but we were seated within 5 min. I got the harvest pumpkin pancake which had cranberries, pecans and a few white chocolate chips not too sweet (which i prefer) except in the middle. My friend got the curry chicken salad which came on a large bed of raw veggies and salad with a peanut dressing-her fave. There was a hustle and bustle to the servers but they didn't make us feel rushed. Service was excellent!! Friendly, solicitous, patient, cooperative from the greeter to the table servers to the food deliverer. Can't wait to go back and try something else. The cinnamon roll pancake is also delish!