“In a HEARTBEAT I would stay again !”
Review of Rosen Plaza Hotel

Rosen Plaza Hotel
Ranked #62 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I loved this Hotel. I cant say enough good things about it !! Most accomodating staff and every square inch of this place is in top-notch condition. My husband and I stayed 3 days for a convention. The staff made every effort to see we were more than pleased with them. I can honestly say that this is a beautiful place to stay. Its also a very convienient location, as it's right on I-drive. They offer fee shuttle to water park, very informative about local restaurants and things to do . Very Very large hotel. If you are traveling for business dont hessitate. If traveking for fun and enjoyment-dont hessiate.
** as to be expected, ON SITE bars and restaurants are pricey-but all very good quality !!

Room Tip: get a room up high. the views of the area are pretty neat
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Indeed we are a great place whether for business or pleasure. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here recently for 10 days. The hotel is spotless and ideally located along international drive. The room was spacious and we had a pool view room as we were promised. The only flaw I'd give the room was that there was no adjustment for the air con or even an off button. It was just on full blast all night which was too cold. The fan is right next to the bed and you really get blasted on that side of the bed.
It's a hotel that's mainly aimed at business people and airline staff but in Orlando we spent very little time around the hotel itself.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the Rosen Plaza for a convention. I had been to meetings there but this was the first time I stayed. It was really nice. The room had a king size bed, chair, and desk. There was a coffee pot (one cup) and a small refrigerator. I was surprised by the refrigerator since it wasn't listed as one of the amenities.
The room was clean. The beds are good.
Convention facilities are also nice. I did attend a luncheon and the food was only fair. If you need a place to stay on International Drive, near the Convention Center, this is a good choice.
One note - if the front desk tells you the room is six doors from the elevator, make sure you ask if it is six door openings (double) or twelve rooms. Big difference!

Room Tip: Rooms with a king size bed are further from the elevator. Rooms with two queens or one king are the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are glad Rosen Plaza was the right choice for your convention stay.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for our two week holiday in Orlando. When we arrived in the lobby the hotel was very well presented and very clean, we were given a room on the 13th floor which had great views of the Disney firework show at night. The staff are extremely helpful and the cleaning staff are very friendly also. Hotel is really clean. Lot's of people stay there on business but it was perfect for us on holiday aswell. It's in the perfect location on I-Drive for shops, cinema, restaurants and the trolley and buses stop right outside the hotel. Really easy to get around from this hotel. The hotel is directly across from Pointe Orlando which is great at night time for drinks and food. We got a good price with Tour America for our hotel. The room was large and comfortable with a huge bed and tonnes of pillows. Spacious bathroom and sink area. The only negative I can come up with is the air con was a bit loud at night so we left it off during the night and turned it on during the day. Would love to revisit the hotel at some stage. Thanks for a great holiday! Oh and the pool is heated and huge and theres a jacuzzi that's so relaxing and they're open until 11pm! Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa B

Yes, whether for business or pleasure, Rosen Plaza is a great place to stay. We're glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed in the Rosen in May for a conference at the Orange County Convention Center. I picked it since it was relatively close to the OCCC. The hotel itself was a fine experience. I will say that 'close to OCCC' is quite relative -- I walked, and it was a 15 minute trip.
My room was fine -- a simple double, with the usual amenities. Wireless worked fine, and unlike some hotels did not limit me to a single device (I had work laptop, personal laptop, and mobile device). The room was clean, reasonably well maintained, had good A/C and a safe. Bed was comfortable. I didn't try out the restaurants in the hotel, but there was a coffee bar that served Starbucks (forget the in-room coffee!). Reception checkin/out was good, parking was easy. There was a nice area around the pool that I lounged in in the evenings. The hotel is directly across from Pointe Orlando, which has at least a dozen decent restaurants. All in all, a pretty good place if your heading to OCCC for a conference.

2  Thank danfortuna

We are delighted you chose us here at Rosen Plaza for your conference stay.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Attending fraternal organization convention and everything about the Rosen Plaza was excellent as always! The junior suite we were put in was fabulous! We were able to host several of our group in the room and it was great fun. Meetings rooms were just a little cold, but not for the men in the group...just the ladies. Staff was very helpful, bellmen especially. Valet was excellent, Kim for sure! We look forward to coming back next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for staying with us for your conference needs.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at the Rosen Plaza Hotel with my partner and 2 sons for 2 weeks as a base to explore Orlando. Situated at the southern end of International Drive the hotel is fantastic defo 4 stars, clean comfortable rooms the beds are so comfy 32" TV ,coffee machine, hair dryer, iron, safe and fast Wi-Fi in room, beds changed every day and fresh towels and ice machine at end of hall. There's a 24 hr. deli and shop in lobby but overpriced. Wallgreens store 5 min walk away far better value and more choice. Lovely pool area open 8am till 12 midnight great for a dip at night after a hard day at the parks ! 10 min by taxi $15 or shuttle free from hotel at certain times to Universal Studios, 30 min to Disney by car, you can get the I-Trolly right outside the hotel bus stop 25 to stop 32 cross the road and catch Lynx bus number 50 straight into Disney, I-Trolly is $18 unlimited travel for 2 weeks Lynx is $20 for 7 days is a cheaper alternative to taxis but can take sometimes 2 hrs. each way if you have to wait for buses. Pointe Orlando shopping centre is across the road and is a waste of space to be honest- bar the cinema, the shops are poor, some nice looking restaurant's but too many posers smoking cigars and drinking champagne. Get the I-Trolly in either direction to the last stop and there are 2 great shopping malls/outlets. So many great restaurant's but the pick of the bunch was Millers Ale House next to Wallgreen's, outside terrace was a bit noisy but inside has AC great menu and service try the Zingers an awesome munch and be careful when ordering chips ask for chips and you will get a plate of crisps. Best family holiday by far such a great time ignore negative reviews about this hotel some folks just love to moan, you make your own holiday and this is THE destination for family fun and have a great holiday

Room Tip: Ask for pool view. Why ? Just nicer view, x
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Scott O

It is great that we provided your family with a great holiday.