“I enjoyed”

Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Ranked #302 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I really enjoyed the stay. I stayed for a week and two days.The rooms was clean, housekeeping was good about keeping my room clean, the wifi worked well considering other hotels, The manager Maria was very helpful and great with handling any minor complaints, the Breakfast they provide was very good considering the price of the room. I do plan on staying again my next trip to Orlando.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Marie the manager was wonderful. Breakfast was packed and she told me to sit down and she would
Cook my kids waffles so I did not have to stand. The room was very clean. The wi-fi was a bit troublesome and laggy but kids only needed it to play games so was not too much of an issue.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 3, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karyss V
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Carpets disgusting, sheets dirty... Need I go on...
Didn't even get a shower here because it was so unclean!
I complained about a flickering light outside our room... Nobody came to sort it out.

Elevators small & general facilities poor. Breakfast was included but we didn't bother as just wanted to get out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I checked in very late. but the guy was nice. The room was clean and met all of my needs. I stayed for a couple nights and everything was fine. The internet worked well in my room. I was able to connect easily. I will stay here on my next visit as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Quality Inn at International Drive
Econo Lodge International
Econo Lodge International
#230 of 342 in Orlando
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive

Been to Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center

Address: 8342 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #302 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range: $58 - $148 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center 2.5*
Choose the Ramada Convention Center I-drive Orlando and you'll stay close to all major central Florida attractions while enjoying popular amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and more. Located just 2 miles from Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, and only five miles from Walt Disney World, this hotel offers unparalleled convenience. The Orange County Convention Center is only 1 mile away. You can take care of your shopping needs at Florida Mall or The Mall at Millenia. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Convention Center i-Drive Hotel Orlando