Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotwire.com
$93
$80
1,062 results
See what travelers are saying:
A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed February 17, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCCIDGM, Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Reviewed February 16, 2014

worst place i ever experienced-dirty rooms,dirty dinner with roaches,old furniture, tv from 1970, no customer service. i will report this hotel to BBB . it was unbelievable. i will report it to corporate. is a disgrace. what a ugly memory and to top it $169 a night

Room Tip: do not book this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Sir, I do not think you have the correct hotel. Although we are not perfect, and are working through improvements to our service and product, We do not serve any dinner and we do not have any rates that are$169. I truly think you have reviewed the wrong hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed there for one night. From the moment I arrived, everything went without a hitch. One of the managers, Bill, gave me and my family his undivided attention. The room was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was great. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014
RamadaCCIDGM, Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for writing. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We have new management and are working hard to improve our service and product. It is good that you were able to benefit from this. Please visit us again on your next trip to Orlando.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

As soon as I entered the lobby I was greeted by a warm front desk clerk, Nelson..The lobby and public places were clean. I stayed in a room with two beds, the room smelled cleaned and in working order. I was also greeted by a maintence personel, Luis who was cleaning the hallway in the third floor. I used the wifi and was able to used it with no issues. I traveled with my kids and wife and we asked for directions and near by restaurants, Sarah was very knowleable and very helfull as well. Our stay was pleasant but short, we will return to stay here.

Room Tip: I usually stay in the upper floor if avail.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for writing. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff was able to assist you. We have new management and are working hard to improve our service and product. Please visit us again on your next trip to Orlando.

Reviewed February 3, 2014