Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center
Ranked #296 of 338 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was in this hotel for a week in Dec. (12/6-12/13/13) for a conference at Orange County Conference Center. The room I reserved was dirty - Trash was in the garbage and the bed was not made. I went downstair and requested another room. The receptionist reassigned me another room on the 1st floor (rm 103). The 2nd room was clean, but there were lot of noise outside and inside that room. I could not figure out where the noise was coming. The second day, I requested a room change. I was assigned room 306. The first night in room 306 was great, but that changed on the 2nd night. They turned a bright light near my room. I called the receptionist, and he told me that there is nothing he can do even though the light was off the previous night. I spent the rest of my stay in this uncomfortable room. Also, someone other that the housekeeper enter my room several times. I placed a hidden camera in that room. I complained to the receptionist, and he told me that they can enter any room at anytime as they wish.
That was the worst experience I ever seen.

Room Tip: Hotel owners put a picture of the rooms or public areas that is 10 to 20 years old, so customers don...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DKB2014
RamadaCCIDGM, Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for staying at our Ramada Orlando Near the Convention Center. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We have recently had a management change and are working hard to improve our service and quality levels. I would like to know more about your stay. Please contact me directly at the hotel at your earliest convenience.
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2013

48 hours & and problems were not corrected. Toilet leaks, bathroom A/C never cleaned, ironing board broke not replaced, door closer not replaced, A/C cover not fixed, changed rate, have pictures of everything, poor house keeping/ maintenance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. We regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. Certainly, this is not the type of guest experience we are striving to provide.

It is unfortunate that you did not share your concerns with our management team during your stay so that we could alleviate your concerns. I invite you to contact us to provide additional information as well the room number so that we may investigate the matter further. Again, thank you for your comments

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Palm beach
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving weekend stay: we decided for a quick gateway in Orlando so I booked this "secret" 3star hotel on Travelocity. We got room 145.

Pros: location. Cheap. Free breakfast.
Cons: everything else.
Dirty, dusty ( head board, plugs, corners in bathroom). Our door needed some upgrades!

We left our blanket in the room one morning, and it wasn't there when we came back that night. They didn't change the sheet, which proves they knew we were coming back so they should have left out blanket there. They took the soap, and did not replace it. No house keeping till next morning!

Do yourself a favor, pay more, it will be worth it!
This hotel should be considered a 1* or 2*. You can not compare that to doubletree which in a 3* I believe.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for staying at our Ramada Orlando Near the Convention Center. I am sorry that you had a bad stay. We have recently had a management change and are working hard to improve our service and quality levels. Please check our tripadvisor page again in a couple months and you should see continual improvements.
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Outside halls were dirty and water pooling everywhere from AC units. Very rundown inside and out. Inside had moldy smell. To top it off was charged a "resort fee." Would not stay here again. Much better choices in area for similiar price point.

Room Tip: Don't think there is any
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank diane42013
RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Diane.

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am so sorry to learn that your stay was less than satisfactory; it appears that we definitely failed to meet your expectations.

We value your feedback as it helps us to better our property and service. We will be working diligently to make your next stay much more enjoyable.