“Avoid at all costs!”

Ranked #297 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Avoid at all costs!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Worse hotel I have ever booked. Arrived there and asked to be checked out. Reception staff was friendly and polite but the rooms were awful: smelly, moldy, dirty, small, old, you name it, everything you try and avoid when staying in hotels was there. I could understand if they were charging $50 a night but not at current rates, this is a very old and smelly roadside motel.

Room Tip: Don't do it and book yourself somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave a comment on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are set to do our regular Preventive Maintenance on each room which includes deep cleaning. I suggest letting the general manager know of your issues/concerns immediately when happens. If you would like to discuss this further or have additional feedback, please reach out to me. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Turkish first
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2012

1st off your in a motel not a hotel. I booked thru travelocity for 1 night for $23.00 so I cant Bit#$ about the price, but the first room I was given smelled so bad of mildew, so we moved to another room at least this didnt have a mildew smell, but it was a dump. The art on the wall was gone showing about 25 screw holes, the room had so much furiture in it we could barely move, the caulking in the shower was peeling off....EVERYTHING out dated, tv, beds.....when we booked thru the web site it said this was a 3 star HOTEL,,,, 2 STAR MOTEL AT BEST

Room Tip: I have found tha most the time in Orlando 3 star means 2 star, and 4 stars are 3 stars most the time...
1 Thank eric t

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I am scheduled to arrive today at this Ramada location and already having 2nd opinions of the place.
Booked through hotwire (won't ever do that again) for a very reasonable price. Called the location to possibly request a double bed inside room. Was advised there would be an additional $20 fee per request. Staff member was not pleasant and very short. I hope once I arrive later today, thus story will change and end up with a positive ending. More to come.....

Stayed September 2012
1 Thank gg s
MATAWAN
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The room was dirty, and the bed skirt had mold on iit, I had the maid remove it, and it was never replaced.
The air condition make so much noise, it was hard to get a good nights sleep.
The bathroom and the sink area was never cleaned by house keeping. The dust on the
lamp shades was thick about 1/4 inch.
When it rained the tables outside were never dried off, the guest had to dry them off.
The only good thing was the man who made the food for breakfast, he did a good job.
They also entered my room without asking me,or informing me that they were going to
put a piece of furniture in there. I was not in the room when this was being done and my
permission was not givien nor was it asked.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Sir,

We are extremely sorry that your stay was less then perfect with us. We are making the necessary changes to address the issues that you had experience. We sincerely apologize and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future. General Manager
JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The rooms were ok. A few repairs need to be made to the bathroom and upgrades to the TV's would help as well.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Perzid I, General Manager at Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Feedback like yours is what allows us to continually improve our hotel and staff. We have made changes to our maintenance department to address your concerns. Thank you for staying with us and come back soon.

General Manager.
Atlanta
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Very poor quality, carpet covered in stains, room smelled very dirty/musty, AC didn't work properly and made very loud noise, curtains didn't close properly. I requested an interior hallway room and was given exterior hallway on the 1st floor. Free internet access was the only positive thing about this hotel. I checked out early after the 1st night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My stay was enjoyable and my brief interaction with the staff was pleasurable.
I would although like to see Turkey on the Breakfast menu.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple