The Good: The resort was fine. Condos were clean and nicely furnished. Beds were comfortable. The staff that we dealt with were all very pleasant. We used it as a central base and traveled to both coasts which is where we really wanted to spend time. We spent one day at Epcot and one day watching a Spring training ball game. Both of these places were very close and easy to get to from the resort. It was also very easy to access the freeways, Lots of shopping and restaurants close-by make it a great location. The pool/hot tub is open til 11p.m. which was nice.
The Bad: The inventory that must be taken by guests at check-in is way over the top. Everything, literally everything in the condos must be counted and checked off. Think each picture, each flower arrangement, each knife, each towel etc! We turned it in and never did get the things we were missing. I'm thinking it was a cruel joke as it took a fair amount of time!
The Ugly: Nothing! I would recommend this resort especially if you are a family and spending time at WDW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas