This is an ok place to stay if your not carrying luggage or have any little ones but staying on the third floor with luggage and children was terrible. The older units have NO ELEVATOR! There was a terrible smell of sewer, nasty old blue carpet and torn toss pillows. Bathroom has no door tub is basically in your room!? Kinda creepy. They don't provide coffee so bring your own. No hair dryer bring your own. It's like a cheap 80's apt.
We stayed before and it was nicer but apparently there is a vast difference in the buildings. I can't recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas