“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Knife

The Knife
Reserve with OpenTable
The Knife is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #919 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 535 and I4
Description: The Knife is an authentic Argentinean steakhouse experience, where you can enjoy over 15 different cuts of beef, chicken and pork, all grilled to perfection by our expert “Parrillero” (Grill Master). Our system allows you to try as many cuts as you want, as many times as you please. A dream-came-true for meat lovers!To go along with our delicious meats, we offer a wide selection of appetizers, salads and sides, many of which are original Argentinean recipes. At The Knife you can eat at your own pace, as much as you wish, combining meats, salads and sides your own way, making every meal truly unique. Our Argentinean steakhouse experience includes all meats, salads and sides under a fixed price, so that the only thing you need to think about is what to try next…
Clearwater, Florida
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I would definitely return. We had a wonderful server Marco who was extremely friendly and attentive. I enjoyed the salad bar w numerous different salads to try. I chose the $31.50 deal which included a bottle of wine amd my dessert. I had the red spanish wine which was great w the beef offerings from the grill. I also recommend the Tiramisu for dessert it was very good as well. Definitely worth the $$$ I have eaten at some of the Brazilian Steakhouses which are great, but the price is definitely steeper and no wine or dessert! If you are a carnivore and love grilled meats its a win win!

Houston, Texas
“bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went there on a Thursday around 4pm with wife and daughter,,,meat was so bad that I had to take medicine at night. Im from Argentina and I consider I travel a lot!!!,,I used to live in Miami for 15 years,,this was by far the worst experience with the knife,,10 years ago was great but now they have combos that make you get confused with the pricing,,and very low quality of meats..will never go back either in Orlando or Miami. Hope they change back to the old the knife when meat was great!!..

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Andres P
The Netherlands
“Go somewhere else…..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We did not take anything from the salad bar so can't really comment on that. Most of the meat was overcooked and had very little flavour (we used the salt and pepper shaker way too often). The side dishes were absolutely horrible, again no flavour, no taste. The dessert was okay, so wondering if they make those in-house. Overall I would not recommend this place as there are better places.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank HHuisman
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I went o this place one time and my first time was a disaster. I took my boyfriend for his birthday thinking it was going to be a great night and it was terrible. First of all, they sat us next to the kitchen which had a terrible sewer water and bleach smell. Second the waitress was not attentive at all, third, by the time we started our desert our friend, who were siting across from us noticed a roach crawling right behind me!! We brought it up to the manager and not only was he unapologetic, he kept making excuses and arguing with my boyfriend saying that they had just fumigated the night before. What does that have to do with us?! He was very unprofessional. Fourth, after his little argument with my boyfriend, he got us 2 separate checks because we split dinner with our friends and the server charged my friend's bill on my card (which was way more) and charged my bill on their card. We then called the manager again and he says that he has to charge us double and gave us an attitude! I will never go back to this place again. To think that I have been wanting to try it for over a year now! What a horrible experience!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michi L
Millbrook, Canada
“Poor man's churrascaria”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

The meat from the Asado hardwood grills was generally good. Some was quite over cooked. The salad bar was depleted and not very comprehensive.
The waiter was difficult to understand and too busy to explain much.
The house red wine was some nasty stuff from Spain - really? In an Argentinian themed restaurant. Ever hear of Mendoza?
It made me think it was a concept restaurant mimicking Texas de Brazil created by the founders of Ponderosa. Not returning.

• Visited January 2014