“Beautiful food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Knife

The Knife
Reserve with OpenTable
The Knife is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #725 of 3,633 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 535 and I4
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely meal here with the kids. The meat they cooked BBQ like with lots of variety and however you like it, beautiful. Would definitely return.

1 Thank mickythegun

Orange Beach, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cold Meat, and Argentine meat were?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visited The Knife Orlando today may21/13, was my first and last visit, the place is beautiful but the meal so bad , meat are cold, the man on the grill ask to not order too much , iam a meat eater and this was not good for me. the only I want to said additional is Golden Corral is better that this place, sorry for my review but is really true. and by the way price wow to high, my last meal past yesterday in Applebee was delicious for less.
the only was good is the service, maybe my attendant is the better one.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Miami, Florida
“Another great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We visited The Knife Orlando, on Mother`s Day, we had a great family time, the food was delicious like the last time, the ambience and service it was perfect. A lot of variety at the fresh salad bar and very yummy meats,I almost forgot the "empanadas" they were delicious.
I got a nice flower, a glass of champagne(as compliment for Mother`s Day), a very nice detail.
For those who didn`t try it yet, you MUST visit this real All you can eat Steakhouse.
We recomend this restaurant to anyone.

1 Thank Elizabeth T
New York
“I don't often review restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

... this one really stands out. Argentine all-you-can-eat steakhouse . The staff was wonderful, the salad bar selection so good that I never got to try the meat that I came for. Ceviche was excellent. The cheese selection was to die for as well. My husband and child were extremely satisfied by the meat dishes as well. Pricing was very reasonable. Highly, highly recommend. It's rare I take the time to review a restaurant, much less to give one a 5-star rating across the board. Well done!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Julie12881
Grapevine, Texas
“Good server...bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went there with a couple of friends because another friend recommended the restaurant.
They had a great offer that included a bottle of wine with each meal, that was a really good deal!
Our server was really nice but when we went to get some meat we understood why the great deal...
The guys cooking the meat were rude and didn't really know about what they were serving. My boyfriend asked for something "medium" and it was "well done", I asked for something "medium well" and it was "medium". I asked for some type of steak and they gave me something completely different to what I ordered and when we told them about that, they were really rude...
We really liked the deal but it's not worth it for the food that you receive

• Visited January 2013