“Dennis was a perfect instructor.”
Review of Scuba Dennis

Scuba Dennis
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Dennis provides scuba diving experiences and education from PADI Open Water to Divemaster and many specialties. Scuba Dennis is also a NASE World Wide Diver Education Center.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dennis was a perfect instructor.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Me and my wife for our ten year anniversary wanted to get scuba certified. Dennis was very knowledgeable and had superb patience...thank you Dennis.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dennis B, Scuba Instructor/Owner at Scuba Dennis, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about us and thank you for choosing me as your scuba instructor. One of the many things I offer is my knowledge and patience to our students. We believe there is no single way to explain the skill and I am willing to try different ways of teaching the same skill to help the student understand.

Once again, Happy ten year anniversary.

Dennis Buice