We were greeted warmly upon our very late arrival (after midnight). We have 3 young children and felt comfortable in the 2-bedroom suite with a sofa pullout bed. The free breakfast was delicious with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, cereal and fruit. Only problem was finding a seat. It was very crowded on the Friday and Saturday mornings we were there.
The outdoor pool is really small with no hot tub. Unfortunately, the pool was closed and never re-opened even after we returned from the Holy Land Experience outing that day. Kindly, the front desk staff contacted a nearby hotel and they let us visit their pool and hot tub. That was nice of them!
The only near mishap was when my husband almost slipped and fell in the tub. The grippers in the tub had worn away. The front desk staff said that they couldn't do anything about this. We were just extra careful after that.
The staff were nice. The room and amenities were average. Only 5 minutes from the airport, literally. Rate was great. Would we stay there again? If price was important, then yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando