bit worried when we where reading all the bad reviews about this hotel as we where staying in the old building, when we arrived, the hotel staff where very pleasant, we stayed on the 6th floor, view was fantastic overlooked lake, and could see universal. room was a bit dated and could do with a bit updating,but it was a good size, it was clean, beds queen size and very comfortable that was all we needed as we where out everyday till late, we ate breakfast out most days,so cannot comment on food. problem with safe but was sorted out straight away. we would stay again as it was close to universal/seaworld and we never had any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando