We stayed in a suite in the new tower which was very spacious and the view was spectacular . We were warned on our first day against parking just outside the grounds as we would be towed . There is a rooftop car park which is out if sight so guests don't seem to realise it us there , we had no parking problems even arriving back late . The housekeeping service was poor , never enough towels left or toilet paper , we often had to ask for both , one day the room was not cleaned at all for no apparent reason , when it was cleaned it was pretty poorly done but perhaps this is due to staff shortages as there is a help wanted sign out front . Did not encounter any rude staff . Breakfast was all breads and some fruit and yogurts and pastries and a very busy waffle
machine . Overall it was a pleasant stay and with a few tweaks it could be improved . Cannot comment on the old tower although it did look pretty dark and dismal from the outside .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando