Booked this hotel since it was on I-Drive and has a shuttle to Universal Studios (which picks up other passengers from surrounding hotels), mini suite, kitchenette and separate living area. Walls were a bit thin, since we heard the neighbours clearly. This was my first Ramada experience. The hotel itself was not bad, great location with Whirly Dome, CSI and gator golf 2 mins away. They were many fast food/restauants close by and a mart for water and snacks. Breakfast was meagre, and we never got to use our free drink chits, since the bar was always closed when we returned or were leaving. Just thought the front desk staff we had to deal with could have been friendly made us feel welcome, but instead they (2 front staff ladies), made us feel like we were nuisances when we asked questions about the i-ride trolley and complained that our trash had not been removed for 2 days. Would I stay here again?? Maybe not!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando