I never leave reviews but I feel I had to for this hotel because of all the bad reviews it has received. I reluctantly booked this hotel after reading all the bad reviews on here. After reading the reviews it was clear that people who stay in the old building dislike it and people in the new building love it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite on the 9th floor. We stayed for 13 nights. We were at club level so we had access to the roof top pool and hot tub along with drinks and snacks. We found all the staff to be friendly and helpful. The breakfast was adequate don’t expect anything special just your normal cereals, toast, bagels, fruit, waffles etc. The suite was lovely and modern. The beds were the most comfortable in any hotels I have stayed in. I wanted to take the pillows home but instead I took the name of the manufacturer. The bathroom was big and had a Jacuzzi bath which was great. The lake view from our room was great. The hotel is located close to universal and wet ’n’ wild. It also a 5 minutes drive to Orlando Premium Outlet Mall. The hotel does get busy at weekends and parking was difficult but as soon as the hotel realises there is a problem they have somebody standing outside and direct you to a car park nearby. I must give a special mention to Robert who was great on roof top bar and the kids loved him. I have been on numerous holidays with the family and no hotel is perfect but, I can honestly say I had no issues with this hotel. I can’t comment on the old building but I believe its being renovated. On the last day I was using the free computer stations to print my boarding passes. I had difficulties printing so I asked reception for assistant. The lady at the front desk helped me print my boarding passes straight away she was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando