I really enjoyed my stay at the Ramada Plaza. Based on the previous reviews I’m guessing that the lesser quality rooms are standard rooms. I stayed in a one bedroom suite and for the price it was worth it. The beds are very comfortable, clean throughout, cozy living area, and friendly staff. The continental breakfast wasn’t the best I’ve seen but it was good enough. The pool looked nice but because it was cold out I was not able to enjoy it. My only complaint was that the kitchens come with a stove and a microwave but there are no pots, pans, or microwave safe cups (funny because you are provided tea bags and the paper cups say “do not microwave”). I asked the front desk about this and was told they only have 2 sets of pot and pans but they were taken by other guests. I specifically wanted a room with a stove to not have to go out for every meal. Not having the tools needed to make a meal was a real inconvenience. I do recommend this place just be aware if you are looking to use the kitchen that you may need to bring or buy your own pans! Also, if you booked a suite do not forget to ask for your free welcome drink!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando