We arrived after spending 3 nights at the Ramada-Floriday City where we had a better breakfast and quieter room for less money.
Treated differently because we had a "standard" room. I understand having to put up with extra noise because of the remodel(should have been informed of that at the time of reservation) but should not have had to kive with little bugs in the bathroom. Very insulting to not have a little nore food at breakfst. There were two waffle irons the 1st day - apparently one was taken out and given to the "deluxe" room patrons for their breakfast and the 2nd one broke. Though the front desk people were friendly and helpful thay were not well informed about a new bus service that the hotel offers to Universal studios. We paid twice for a $10.00 taxi only to find out that there is a free bus service if you call the correct metro number. I will shop for another hotel in the area next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers: All Rooms are Lakeview offering Double Queen Beds or Kings. Free use of Microwave/Refrigerator. Free Cont'l Breakfast. Free Transfer to Magic Kingdom. Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn International Drive Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Ramada International Drive Orlando
- Ramada Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando