Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ways to Experience Universal's Islands of Adventure
from $195.69
More Info
51,650 results
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Loved every minute of it here. From how easy and orderly it is to park your car. To having free wiFi thoughout the whole park! Bought tickets to both parks. Every time I come to florida I visit atleast one of these parks. I have no children so it's just myself and the hubby. We return to our childhood here, there is something for every age group. .All I can say is if you've never been well start saving now and make sure you go, especially if your a big kid at heart.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Went with my family (we are early 40's and kid are 12 & 16) and we honestly had the best vacation EVER! Never a dull moment and the detail they put in the rides and park are breath taking! We lucked out since it was off season and not long lines and we did not do the express pass, waited maybe 30 minutes tops for the Harry Potter ride and Simpsons ride, worth the wait.
The rest of the rides we waited about 5-10 minutes and some we went on back to back. Only bummer was the King Kong ride kept breaking down and never got to ride it.
Shops are pricey but where aren't they? Had a nice variety of food selections at the stands and restaurants and most were priced decent. A little chapped you had to pay each day the refillable cups ($6+) but you do get free refills all day.
Highly recommend and like I said worth every penny and best vacation ever!
If you do go and stay at a hotel, do yourself a favor and do the Universal package. We got our flights, on site hotel accommodations, shuttle from the airport,
Upgrade to the room, 3 day park to park passes for each of us and early park admittance to Harry Potter World for 5 days and was not even $2600.
Absolutely LOVED it!!

Reviewed September 9, 2016

One of two site situated in one massive area. Island's of adventure is full of great rides for all ages.there is an opportunity to catch the Hogwarts express train between here and universal studios . The train is worth a ride on and free to multi park ticket holders. Lots of walking to do here so try and plan your days.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

The Hulk is one of the most amazing rides I've ever been on. I first went on it around 10 year ago, and it was still as thrilling on my recent trip. My boyfriend is quite hard core on rides, but he ended up with a headache and felt sick as it was so quick. I just screamed all the way round! The park was busy, so we bought an Express ticket, which seemed a lot of money but it worked out good value in the end when we ended up bypassing the huge queues. If you have the money, it's worth it. Unfortunately the newly opened Kong ride broke half way round, and we had to be escorted off it. Apparently it had happened on the ride before ours too, so it seemed to be a big technical issue. They issued us with a couple of Express tickets for the Harry Potter part which isn't included in the normal Express tickets, as compensation for the ride breaking down, so that wasn't so bad.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Universal studios is a very large complex, you have a lot of walking to do. We went there for the thrill rides and was not disappointed. Had a fantastic time. It was a shock to find we had to pay $20 for parking but if you go after 6pm the cost is $5. There is quite a lot to do without actually going into the theme park. It was clean and well looked after. My favourite theme park.

Date of experience: August 2016