“Really like this park”

Ranked #2 of 421 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Universal's Islands of Adventure features some of the most innovative rides and attractions ever made on seven spectacularly themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Cambridge, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Really like this park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love roller coasters so this is the park for me. Lots of variety including things for the younger ones too. I love the whote Harry Potter thing, and I'm really looking forward to the expansion of that story line into the Universal Studios Park. Can't wait.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Columbia, Maryland
“amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

It had been 8 years since I had been to universal/islands of adventure and both had completely changed. My favorite ride in the world, formerly dueling dragons had changed in appearance outside, but was a walk on. The only down side was the plethora of brazilian tour groups screaming in every line. It gave me a headache.l

Visited July 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Harry Potter's fans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

You won't be disappointed. It was fun, excited, I loved it! even with the hot weather I really enjoyed!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Alty88
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visited this Park with my two teenagers and had a ball. Lots to do and the Cherry on the Cake was definitely Harry Potter World, every detail has been adhered to and it is literally like walking onto the set. As with all theme parks the queues can be pretty long although the rides were always worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
Westminster, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not too good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to both parks in Universal Orlando Resort, and this was personally, my least favorite one.
It could just have been a day that we went there, I don't really know, but nothing seemed to be open, yet there seemed to be a lot of people there. Most of the rides were too big for our children, which I can't really blame on Universal. We didn't do much,we mainly just walked around, and had good old family fun that we could've had in a park nearby our house!
We didn't do much at this park, so I can't rate it too bad.

Visited February 2013