The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
$91
$77
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$493
$313
Orbitz.com
3,047 results
All reviewsvineyard grillhighball harvestjw marriott next doorlobby loungespa poolclub levelkids clublazy riverturn down servicebeautiful propertyluxury hotelpool stafffour seasonsfitness centerself parkupon checkgreat pool
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Let me preface this by saying that I am a Denver based business woman, and I have 30 tattoos, all very visable....you would think this would have NOTHING to do with anything when you're spending $1200 a night(we had two executive suites). My Husband and I have stayed in some VERY luxurious hotels. I was excited when he told me he had booked our company trip to stay at the Waldorf, but then had to move to the Ritz when the Waldorf couldn't let us extend our stay with them because the were booked. Anyhoo, the energy from the staff is lackluster to say the least. They are "programmed" to spout off good evening, good afternoon, and such...they definitely don't seem to mean it. I had to open the doors several times myself with lots of heavy shopping bags, the front desk refused to remake me a key when ours became useless until my husband could come down to verify who I was, and until we rented a Bentley, they could have cared less to help us out. You should have seen the OBVIOUS change in their demeanor when they saw us in that! How utterly ridiculous!! The only people here that were a pleasure to deal with were our bellman and the room service attendants. They were awesome. I'm not exactly sure how they treated our Operations Manager and his wife, but I do know they were not impressed either. I do not usually write bad reviews, but I read these before we came here and hoped it was an anomaly we would not have to deal with. Unfortunately, I wish I would have talked my Husband OUT of booking here. I jus dont want someone else to have high hopes of a wonderful stay to be let down, especially after paying this much. There
were also pubic hairs left in our tub as well as some kind
of yellow substance on the walls in the bathroom. Very
disgusting! There are so many other great hotels here, don't waste your money here!

• Stayed: November 2010
4  Thank Afowlerco
Reviewed November 2, 2010

My family and I have been guests of the Ritz Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes on over 10 occasions over the past 5 years or so. Usually we are there for our Anniversaries, Birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas occasions. The service of this Ritz Carlton is always wonderful, relaxing and we feel special! Mr. Anthony Ullio is the gentleman who was at the helm of superior service while we were guests.

However, this visit to the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes was EXCEPTIONAL! I was traveling solo for business and knew this is where I wanted to stay while in Orlando.

I was cheerly greeted at Valet by Juliana who was helpful in taking my car to Valet. She set the tone for my visit. At the front desk, Edwardo checked me in. To my surprise, he upgraded me to a suite! This was totally unexpected and I was grateful for this surprise.

Room 301 was beautiful with two balconies and a beautiful view and QUIET! A few minutes after entering my room, a small gift bag was left for me as a welcoming gift (Archipelago Candles). Amazing!

Also, that afternoon, I used the pool area which was bright blue, clean and relaxing! My Room Service coffee, that I ordered, was wonderful too!

I had the wonderful Breakfast Buffet at the Vineyard Grille the next morning - super egg omelets to order!!!

During my stay, I encountered wonderful hospitality by Victoria, Fagalie, Enrique, Malti, who was super professional in the Gift Shop and when I left Juliana was there again to help as were Alex and Taylor.

I love the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes and recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to stay in the Orlando area where the service is Exceptional, the surroundings relaxing and the food delicious!

Thank you Mr. Ullio and your fine staff and making my stay Exceptional!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Leigherton
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I stayed with Ritz Carlton before, and was presented with what I have come to expert. Staff was very friendly; hotel was clean and beautiful, pool staff also very helpful and friendly. I stayed here for a conference and had a few extra days. Stayed in club level, unfortunately, it was under construction, they had one suite and adjoining room converted for the food and concierge. It was still very nice, but can't wait to go back when construction is over. Spa was nice, not the best I've ever been to but still good. Will load a few photos later. One complaint: general dress code seemed a bit relaxed for the whole complex; I ate at Normans, one "gentleman" in shorts, flip-flops, and polo shirt, one "lady" in blue jeans! I was just a bit surprised they were seated when everyone else was dressed up.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jshayden
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I visited this hotel for our 3rd anniversary. We wanted an upscale hotel so we decided on the Ritz Carlton. It is hard to find as the sign off the road is hidden by greenery but once we found it we drove along beautful grounds to get to the hotel. It was late so we decided to go for a late dinner before checking in. When we pulled up to hotel, the valet tenant provided us with several options for a late dinner. After dinner, we checked into our room and we were delighted to walk into a beautiful, clean, comfortable room. The bathroom sparkles! The only complaint I have for the room is the balcony. It needs to be cleaned and updated. It is not inviting at all and we did not use it one time during our stay. The staff is welcoming and extremely helpful. The pool is nice and has several fountains that bring a nice sound to the area since it is not near the ocean. The poolside service is good and there is a bar outside however it is off to the side and could very easily be missed. The hotel lounge area doesn't have much atmosphere so we had all meals and cocktails off of the hotel property. The Ritz Carlton and the Marriott are connected by the spa and the fitness center. It is a very long walk to the fitness center but exercise is the point so I do not count this as a negative. Nice hotel but not on my must return list and I do not believe it is worth the rate.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leileiDetroit
Reviewed October 7, 2010

The Ritz it's for sure a great hotel group and the Orlando hotel it's just as perfect as the others. Great staff (always welcoming you back everytime you enter), great valet service (a lot of brazilians working! And some valets also spoke portuguese), great breakfast buffet (not everyday is buffet though), greaaaat view from every room, housekeeping is perfect... Thw swimming pool is wonderful. I sure hope to come back!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family