The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
$114
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$202
Hilton.com
$89
$274
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$173
HolidayInn.com
$437
3,032 results
All reviewsvineyard grillhighball harvestjw marriott next doorlobby loungespa poolclub levelkids clublazy riverturn down servicebeautiful propertyluxury hotelpool stafffour seasonsfitness centerself parkupon checkgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Me and my dad went to the Ritz after a trip back from Key Largo. It was are last destination on our Florida trip and I was very excited. The hotel was amazing and stunning, but the only problem was the staff/service. When we first arrived at the hotel a driver(from the hotel) asked my dad if he could take his keys while my father checked in. My father said no stating that he was not comfortable giving his keys to a stranger. He then demanded that my dad give him the keys and my dad had no choice but to do so. When we arrived to our room it was beautiful! the furnishings were wonderful and we had balcony where at night you could see the fireworks from disneyworld at night. We went to the pool after we got settled in and it was great. After that we ordered room service, which was also great, and headed off to sleep. The next day we went next door to the JW Mariott to swim. I have to say that that hotel is a little bit more kid friendly then the Ritz. For dinner we ate at the poolside cafe back at the Ritz. Once again the food was great but one of the waiters kept giving me a snobby look, like as if i didn't belong at "his" hotel. That ruined the mood for me and we went back to swiming. I would reccomend this hotel for people who are traveling without kids.

Room Tip: I'd advise to get the rooms overlooking the pool area. They are around $100 more but they have a great view of the gulf courses and the disneyworld fireworks!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My first time at the Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes and it was as beautiful of an experience as one could imagine. This was a last-minute girls’ getaway so I didn't even make time to read the TA reviews. But knowing the level of service and attention at other Ritz Carlton properties I had no qualms to call this home for the weekend.
I used the self parking at $18 a day and I would do it again on future visits. The walk from the lobby to the lot was not inconvenient as I only had an overnight bag, which the bellman offered to hold for me while I parked. Upon walking into the lobby it immediately reminded me of another property located just a short drive away for 1/2 the price...same lobby design and furnishings. However, that is where the comparisons ended.
Most people visiting Orlando rent cars and I highly encourage it as Grand Lakes is off to itself. The property is not far from the bustling attractions of the convention center, I-Drive/Pointe Orlando, Sand Lake/Restaurant Row and outlet shopping.
Only had time to relax by the pool area for an hour or two, but the pool staff was very accommodating. There were many families with small children but not overwhelmingly so. I did not notice a poolside bar or restaurant.
On the final morning we ordered room service. A $60 breakfast for two -- about what I’d expect after the 22% service charge, fees, taxes, etc and it was delicious. Also had the pleasure of enjoying the tasting menu at Norman's...by far the best meal of our trip.
I have other Orlando hotels that I'd choose first, but if I'm planning a romantic getaway or celebrating a special occasion -- and a splurge is within the budge -- I will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2012

After 4 nights here I have to sayit s one of the best ever. The executive suite is fantastic as are the facilities. Golf here is great and not over priced.
Warm pool with great service in all departments.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank lt872
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed here for 7 days with my wife and 2 children, ages 4 and 2. The place is absolutely gorgeous. If you want to stay off Disney property I can't imagine a better place. It's only 10 miles from Disney world and down the street from sea world. Universal is about 7 miles away. The buffet breakfast was amazing. Every staff member was extremely polite and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank conehead3636
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay after stressing over the animal kingdoms lodge . We spend 10 days and it was one of the best ritz Carlton property .
We will going back for sure some time in the end of the year .
The service are outstanding