“:-/ just read!”

Howard Johnson Inn Airport Florida Mall
Ranked #238 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“:-/ just read!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Front desk staff very nice, but not cleanliness is not up to par! The first room they put me in had actual mildew on the shower curtain. I wish I did try to get out of the room so quick, I would of took a pic. The floor was dirty looked like they never vacuumed it after the last guess. After I requested another room that one the bathroom light didn't come on. I'm not normally a fussy person but mildew! It is very disturbing makes me question the entire room. If you can't see the need to keep a bathroom clean from mildew what else do they cut corners with. I thought the Howard Johnson held a higher standard than what I've seen. They actually were the first hotel that popped into my mind to stay at, but I don't think I would be doing that again. I gave them 2's due to the fact that they had a frig and microwave which I really needed w/ my stay. Complimentary breakfast nice and staff very friendly. Rooms questionable!

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Cbento5
AjalManagement, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Airport Florida Mall, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problems you encountered during your stay. I woud like to first off appologize and offer you a second chance to return and stay with us. Since your stay we have recently renovated the property including New beds, bedspreads and have given the property and overall upgrade. Please know that your commnts were of a great value to me and my staff and we have taken corrective measures to make sure this does not happen again. Lewis Belle General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 10, 2011

A good location near several highways, but had a terrible stay because it was so noisy here. Staff was OK, Street noise was the main issue. Don't stay here if you value your sleep.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay. Im sorry that you encoutered noise from the highway. We do try our best to place our guests in the most quietest place within the hotel. We have now taken extra steps at check in to insure that guests are placed in a quiet room that wants to be away from the highway. Lewis Belle General Manager

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Manager on duty L. B. knows his city very well. He was wonderful with providing directions to various destinations. The carpet needs cleaning and the bed linen needs to be updated because there were cigarette burns on the blanket and comforter, although it was a no smoking room, otherwise nice for the price. Friendly people

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Vac201105
Largo, Florida
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Checked in with a Nice Lady "Pam" . Very courtious and a sweet smile. I had a great room very clean and in the morning "lewis" (i think is his name). Helped with staying a couple of hours longer and local info. Folks this IS the Place to stay while in Orlando Free high speed internet nice simple free Breakfest Great Price Very Fair. Only thing that would have made this better was if they handed out hundred dollar bills :)

Rick