“Good food & service but VERY busy”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #619 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 407 658 677032828
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This location typically is always very busy and has a wait time, good for them but for guest's it gets old. The food was good and reasonable price. The service was good but you can tell that the staff are always slammed and busy. I did have the perfect bahamarita which is rare in most of the older Bahama Breeze locations which made me happy and order another one! Best drink ever!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had approximately 20 people in a training conference nearby the restaurant and wanted to host a night for cocktails and food outdoors. We had let them know ahead of time but they really did not do a good job of setting up an area for our group. In addition, their wait staff was overwhelmed and didn't get all of the orders right. I understand that big groups can cause a bit of trouble for an establishment but they have an outdoor area that is large enough to accommodate the size of our group, but they didn't really commit the time or energy to set it up accordingly.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Fantastic steak and good cocktails.

Service team was not able to arrange for a proper outdoor seating for a group of 11. So we had to go inside.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Chose this location since it is closer to my home and new. Have eaten at other Bahama Breezes and enjoyed the food. They have literally just remodeled the outdoor seating which is now CRAMPED beyond belief. They did add, half moon booths , more tv's and some Bahamian decor. We did not have to wait for outdoor seating, but it was very busy. We got a table in the middle for 4. Our server was Sonya and she was a burst of energy! Maybe a bit too much energy! Everywhere I turned, there she was talking to us or refilling my drink that I had one sip of! Oh well, We ordered the following: Chef's Special, Fillet Oscar with grilled asparagus and a fresh tomatoe/basil side salad. I do not eat carbs, but you can order any side with this meal.(25.49) The fillet was abt. 4 -5 ounces and cooked the way I wanted. It was also tender but a bit bland. It was also topped with crab meat which was bland. Just plain ole crab meat thrown on top! There was plenty of it, but it had no taste! A bit more spices and maybe a light sauce would make this worth the money..maybe! My son ordered a bowl of seafood chowder(4.99) which is delicious here, I must add. I do usually get this when I eat at any Bahama Breeze and I am from New England. The chowder here is surprisingly GOOD. You can also ADD for a small fee, 4 grilled shrimp in a bahamian spice which adds a bit of zip to it! My husband had the cheeseburger sliders(9.29) with fries.(1.79), a bit pricey for sliders! They are basically their regular burger cut into 4's and placed on bun. Nothing special, but not bad either. Overall, our meal for 3 ppl. came to 48.40. I bit pricey for me for basic service and food. The atmosphere was loud this particular night and they do allow smoking on the deck which is just nasty to me. Deck seating is first come, first serve. Again, our sever was friendly and nice, but a little TOO crowding! I may eat here again, but it won't be my first choice with so many other choices in the area.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have been eating at Bahama Breeze at this location since it first opened a few years back. Since than every time I have dined here I always enjoy delicious food and great drinks. I can say I have had almost everything on the menu here at Bahama Breeze, the food is always cooked perfectly and the way you want it. My top favorite dishes are their Black Bean Soup, Coconut Shrimp, Cobb Salad, And Guacamole and Goat Cheese Burger. Aside from the mentioned dishes the menu has a great combination of foods that will accommodate anyone's taste and or cravings. They also have a very fun drink menu as well, if your looking to get away from your average alcoholic beverage, Bahama Breeze pulls off visually appealing and taste bud pleasing margaritas and other mixed drinks. If the food and drink is not enough, the servers that work here are simply wonderful. They are always friendly, hospitable, and knowledgeable about the menu. I would always recommend Bahama Breeze to anyone looking for a great meal out on the town.