“Great food with buzzing atmosphere”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #564 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 407 658 677032828
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Visited Bahama breeze with friends whilst on holiday from uk. Visited on recommendation and we were not disappointed. Really varied menu in which I struggled to decide on a main meal because it all sounded so tasty. Finally decided on the seafood/chicken paella which was unbelievable value for money. The dish was packed with a variety of tasty fish/chicken and was full of flavour. I was absolutely stuffed by the end and was so glad I hadn't ordered a starter. The service was class and we didn't want for anything. The waitress staff are clearly well trained here and they sense when you want something and are straight over; nothing seems too much trouble. A tip well deserved. Drinks and wine menu is varied and again there is so much delicious choice it's difficult to know what to order. Nice to find a restaurant which serves a mixture of wines and not just american wines. Overall a really pleasant dining experience and great value. Atmosphere is brilliant outside. Tables by the open fire are particularly favourable. Great place, chilled and good food. We will Definately be back in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have eaten at this Waterford Lakes location around 10 times since it opened & love it!
Every lunch & dinner, indoors & outdoors, here has been delicious with wonderful service. The food is always fresh, hot and tasty and our servers are always so friendly. We highly recommend this Bahama Breeze to everyone and will continue to be back again & again.

We always go for late lunches or early dinners to avoid the crowded waits at prime dinner times.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been to the Vineland Road location a few times now and it never disappoints me. Just met some family from Chicago there & everything was so perfect. I ordered the burger with blue cheese - so good! My grandson had a quesadilla and loved it. Had a very relaxing time there with several family members and will definitely go back when in town.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The first compliment goes to Amanda who answered the phone with clarity and enthusiasm. Although reservations are not taken, she did put our names on the pre-seating list which we appreciated.

Upon arrival, we were not able to find a table outside (very nice weather this time of year) and were jealous of the patrons who got to enjoy the music of the steel drum player on the patio. However our table was ready for us inside without delay (on a Friday night if you can believe that).

We must say that if you are lucky enough to have Josh as your server, your dining experience will be the best ever! Great personality, very attentive and truly goes the extra step. Nancy ordered a Grey Goose Martini and we asked if they had bleu cheese olives. Josh first said they didn’t make them. Then he paused and said “Let me see what I can do”. When the Martini arrived, the olives that he personally prepped were included. Very nice touch, Josh. Oh, I had the Bahama-Rita which is a great frozen drink with a shot of DeKuyper cactus juice schnapps hanging on the side. Awesome.

For appetizers we chose the onion rings to nibble on, not really expecting much. However, they were lightly breaded with mild seasoning and cooked to a gentle crispness. Two sauces (sweet& sour and southwestern) added just the right flavoring to the delicious start.

For entrees, Nancy had the new Wood-Grilled Swordfish Steak which she practically melted over. I swear I could practically feel her toes curl with every bite. I had the new Curry Chicken Rice Bowl which surprised me with the abundance of flavor it held.

All in all, a most enjoyable dining experience especially after having an exhausting week. Kudos to the chef, Amanda, Josh and the management of Bahama Breeze. We’ll be back…often!

1  Thank Nancys_Man
Reviewed October 9, 2012

you could be in the bahamas, great vibe with caribbean music, nice restaurant, can sit inside which is quite big and bustly or outside (busy outside of a weekend) bar staff outside very friendly and very helpful, well worth a visit