Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
    2,330 results
    All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed July 10, 2014

Recently, my wife and I took our granddaughters (who were visiting from Hong Kong) to Disney and we stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites. From the friendliness (thanks Ms. Vicky) to the cleanliness one word describes our experience....AWESOME! I mention Ms Vicky, (who in chef-in-charge) because she treated us like we were a part of her family and eating from her own kitchen. We'll definitely stay at the Drury Inn & Suites the next time we're in Orlando. P.S. Give Vicky a big raise...she has earned one!!!

Room Tip: Every room is clean and ultra quiet and the hotel is absolutely family-friendly.
    • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
    5  Thank Frederick R
    Reviewed July 10, 2014

Good and abundant food, Cleanliness, Courtesy, Friendliness, Helpfulness (if such a word exists), it was as close to perfect as can be. it was a strolling distance or a $2 bus ride from all the shopping attractions and amusement parks i wanted to visit and was very convenient for me.

Lovely, decent place. I would stay there again. I just hope their other properties are as good as this one, because i intend to try them out as well.

Room Tip: My room was on the fifth floor and it was a good one.
    • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
    2  Thank thenigeriantourist
    Reviewed July 9, 2014

Best place in Orlando!!! The GM is amazing, came up to us at breakfast and very personable! Super nice and the Jacuzzi/pool is great. Rooms were very nice and the free breakfast buffet in the morning was delicious!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
    1  Thank Katie D
    Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights in July - sort of a business trip mixed with fun. Great location! Turn right on Turkey Lane out of parking lot and just up the road (1 or 2 miles at the most) and you are at Universal - just watch for signs on the right. Almost shares a parking lot with 7-11 so that is a nice convenience. Turning right on Sand Lake road from a different part of the parking lot and heading west about a mile takes you to a CVS next to a wine/liquor shop on the right and a Publix on the left. Or just cross Sand Lake road to the Whole Foods - next to a Dunkin Doughnut shop and an okay restaurant (Charley's, I think).

The hotel is right off of I-4 so it is a great on/off starting point

It is a typical Drurys. Seems new so everything is still nice. Better than most free breakfasts and evening munchies/ drinks ( could be dinner if desired)

There is an Universal desk which is manned in the morning. I asked about the shuttle - it will pick you up in the morning and drop you off in afternoon. The lady said it gets booked so I would call ahead to arrange, particularly if you like to leave early. I like the idea of reservations cause you are sure of getting a seat

Place was clean and staff was helpful and pleasant. Overall a great stay

Only thing I did not like was the shower head - sort of a rainfall circular thing. Took forever to get the soap out of my hair, needed to be able to adjust it.

Stayed: July 2014
    3  Thank SightSee-ers
    Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights while we were visiting Universal Studios. About a mile from the park. Breakfast is always wonderful at Drury hotels and the Kickback from 5:30 to 7 each night will make you want to leave the park early! 3 adult beverages each night and enough food to fill up the kids! They had a wonderful indoor/outdoor pool. The kids loved swimming under the wall and taking dips in the hot tub. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. Drury hotels are a favorite of ours.

Cons: This hotel IS pet friendly. The first room we were assigned to was overwhelmingly pungent with animal urine. After speaking to the front desk we were immediately moved to a much better room.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family