Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
$173
$157
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Marriott
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
2,331 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel based on trip advisor...and glad I did! Great staff at this hotel. They are super friendly...and keep the place spotless. Very classy hotel. Nice rooms. Comfortable beds and pillows. Would stay again. Oh and free breakfast was awesome! Just wish the "kickback" went a little later so we could enjoy after being at the parks all day!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Susan G
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Booked this hotel due to them being a Universal partner, good location (being close to I-4 & International Drive, halfway between SeaWorld and Universal) and wanting to try out the brand. Hotel was impressive. Room was clean. Every morning breakfast was well maintained by smiling, friendly staff members. Front dest was always had multiple friendly, helpful employees. Manager was had a presence of making sure guests were happy. After a long day at theme parks this hotel is a great place to come back to.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Forrest V
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed 3 nights at this Drury Inn (April 6-8 of 2014). The place was EXCELLENT. Very friendly staff, Good food included (Biscuits, gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, bagels, fruit for breakfast; Dinner had Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese [Mostaccioli and meat balls one night!] salad, chicken tenders, baked potatoes, etc.) Very clean rooms, great pool, spa, exercise room and convenient location.
Can't stress enough how great and helpful ALL the staff was, from the front desk, to the management, to the food and beverage servers!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I went on our first cruise to Bahamas and we stopped in Orlando for a night and stayed at the Drury Inn and when I say I loved this hotel it is an understatement. We met our friends while we there and they stayed in the hotel as well and we all loved our stay. I loved the 5:00 dinner and popcorn and free drinks. From the time we came into the hotel it was superb customer service. The lady in front was so nice and made sure we got a room even though we came in early. She asked the cooks to see if there was food for us to eat for breakfast and the cooks made sure I had some food and drinks before going into my room for early check in. The room was very clean and the hotel was very quiet and new looking. The whole stay was perfect and I couldnt have asked for anything better. We usually stay at the Hilton or Hyatt and I have never got treated that good as I was at Drury Inn. Wonderful !!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mikendee00
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My family and I truly enjoyed our recent Universal Studios/Orlando vacation and this Drury hotel and its staff played a vital role! Our room was spacious, clean, comfortable- not to mention the convenient location of the property to everything we could ever need. Robert, the Property Manager, was a refreshing delight! He made it a point to visit with guests in the breakfast area on a daily basis and took the time to truly relate and make us feel genuinely welcome. He even cleaned tables, as necessary. Robert should be commended and sets a high bar of excellence! Vicky, head of the kitchen staff, was a gracious, friendly lady who warmed our hearts with her assistance and loving nature. We will definitely choose this hotel again when visiting Orlando for its family atmosphere and quality staff/facilities. We will also gladly recommend it to our friends and family. Thank you, Drury of Orlando- you secured a warm place in The Reed's hearts and made our family memories even more special- God bless. May you continue to be successful as you spread your warm smiles around the sunny state for everyone fortunate enough to come into your path! :) XOXO

Room Tip: Loved our 8th floor room- what a view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family