“Will definitely be back!”

Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
Ranked #7 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
la
“Will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at Drury in February 2013 for one week (my fiance, 8 year old son, and myself). Absolutely loved the hotel! Staff was incredible accommodating, room was clean and beds were amazingly comfortable. Ate free breakfast there daily(fiance said it was the best eggs he's had)! Only had the free kickback and drinks one day. I am currently planning our honeymoon, and the fiance begged me to come back to Drury instead of staying at Disney, which I was planning on doing...so we will be back May 2015! Cannot wait!

Room Tip: We had a corner suite on the fourth floor...great view of a small lake!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank babygirlmj13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (367)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights. The service was absolutely first rate. Every single person, from housekeeping to managers was courteous and willing to help. Standout was the manager Robert Allan. We had a small issue with the Orlando shuttle and he took care of it, speaking to Universal, organizing a taxi and then checking to make sure we were happy! He worked hard during breakfast and kickback, clearing tables and changing bin liners!

Hotel was spacious, beds comfortable, breakfast delicious, and the service received was unparalleled. Highly recommend to all!

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank Sara H
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great hotel! Staff meets you with a smile every time you walk in. My son and I were on a 6 day vacation visiting the disney parks. This hotel was perfect! Rooms are spacious and clean. Free breakfast and dinner saved us money. The pool was awesome! My little man wanted to be at the pool rather then at disney world some days! Great location right off of I-4. I cannot wait to come back!

2 Thank Mandy T
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

we stayed one whole week in order to see the various parks the city has, one week wasnt enough. We stayed here and everything was impecable, service was great, everybody cheerful. Always the kickback was a welcome sight and event, if you are limited in your budget believe me this will help you a bunch and still have time to go and sight see later. the hotel es extremly well located, right in the middle of everything. If we ever return to orlando there is no place that can convince me that it is better than the Drury for its hotel category. Great job. Keep it that way. My kids miss the Kickback, the pool and the jacuzzi

Room Tip: the rooms the higher you go the better the view
2 Thank GuacamayaTrip
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stay here when we visit Universal. Its a very new hotel and the value is tremendous. The rooms are really big, the free breakfast is actually fantastic, and they even have a free dinner with drinks. Adult beverages even! Combined with a great rewards program this is definitely our hotel of choice in the Orlando area.

3 Thank MaximusJourney
Strasburg, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn. What a great hotel! The rooms were very nice and the staff was extremely friendly. The free hot breakfast and free snacks and drinks in the evenings were wonderful. We stayed for 4 nights, the beds were comfortable and the room set up was convenient. Would definetely stay again.

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carol M
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has everything! Great room, Very courteous staff, free hot dinner and breakfast, free parking, and pets are allowed. What a value! The true quality of the staff for me was tested last night when I went to get a drink and I had my dog. 3 ladies decided to target my 8# dog. One lady said she worked at the hotel and was reporting me. I said okay and went to the desk myself to get the manager. When the manager came to the desk the 3 ladies ran away and the manager said none of the ladies were Drury employees. He was very nice and handled the situation extremely well. He offered to hold my dog next time I needed a drink.

• Stayed September 2013