Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
$209
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$289
$148
$127
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$382
$303
Hotwire.com
2,343 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had everything I look for in a hotel. Free food, free parking, and a courteous staff. The kids loved the large pool and we enjoyed the fitness center while they played in the pool. Guest seemed to be family oriented. Location was good, except for some late night crotch rocket motorcycles, which the hotel has no control over.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Maybe I am missing something as all the other reviews were so positive but I was disappointed with my stay for a number of reasons. I booked the hotel purely based on the reviews as I wanted somewhere to stay for one night. It was my first time to stay in a Drury Inn so I am not familiar with them. I have set out below the positives and the negatives as I saw them and I will let you make your own mind up.

The positives are:
- pleasant and helpful staff
- nice size clean and comfortable rooms
- good internet connections in the room
- free parking
- easy to find

The negatives are:
- not possible to get any food or drink in the hotel after 7pm
- all the cutlery at breakfast was plastic
- all the cups and plates were polystyrene

It is the first hotel that I have ever been in where I couldn't get food or drink after 7pm and where the utensils were plastic and polystyrene. Maybe the negatives are standard for Drury Inns but sorry this didn't do it for me. On the basis of this alone I would have given a poor rating but the willingness of the staff to help was worth an extra point.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Fidelma1
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing Drury Hotels. We appreciate hearing from our guests and are extremely sorry that you did not have everything you wanted in your stay. I am very pleased that you found the team friendly and helpful and that your room was large and clean. We take great effort in giving luxury hotel service in our select service hotel. And we offer the 5:30 Kickback with free evening food and cold beverages until 7:00 p.m.... I am sorry; our hotel does not have food after 7:00 p.m.and we do not use ceramic plates. If ever during a stay at a Drury Hotel you have questions or concerns, please let us know right away so we can work to fix the issue as soon as possible. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Robert Allen

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have been going to the Orlando area twice a year for the last 20 years, and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in in that time. Drury have got it right, when this hotel was built they have actually thought about the experience and put the residents comfort above all other considerations. Examples...the toilet flushes so quietly, you cannot hear it in the room...the rooms have just the right amount of light to see if you get out of bed in the dark... the doors can be shut without the need to force them, they make no noise at all....the rooms are very well soundproofed and very little noise gets in....the beds and pillows are so comfortable....check in and out is so easy as there are no extras to pay for as they are all free...the list goes on and on.
What gives this hotel the 'wow' factor though, is the staff. The receptionist at the very first moment, the manager genuinely interested in your wellbeing, the many staff at breakfast who take time to make you welcome, they all go above and beyond to make sure you feel at home.
I have tried hard to think of any drawback to staying here, and can only think of one. If you do not have a car, it would be difficult to walk to International drive. Other than that the location is excellent.
Fantastic hotel, fantastic staff, best all round value for money you can choose.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnpurd
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed here for six night in August had a great time, room was large the bed was really comfy bathroom was like a wet room it was so big, The carpet could have done with a good vacuming,but everything else was fine, plenty to eat at breakfast & at kick back (the free drinks
went down a treat) lots of people took food to their rooms after they have eaten how greedy!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've just spent 2 weeks at the Drury Inn, and thought it was GREAT! The staff were fabulous. Lauren, Dorothy, Stephanie & co on the front desk went out of their way to make us feel extremely welcome. The restaurant staff (especially the wonderful Vivienne & Vicky) were terrifically hard-working, and still found time to check we had everything we needed. The housekeepers (who we never met) kept our room clean and tidy. Robert Allan, the GM, was charming and friendly - checking with us daily to see how our stay was and if we needed anything. I've never seen such a solicitous, involved management team in a hotel before! Our suite was clean and spacious, with plenty of storage space, a microwave and fridge. The beds were really comfortable (and I have a Tempur mattress at home, so I'm quite fussy!). The indoor and outdoor pools were clean and bigger than I had expected, and it was really handy to have a laundrette on site. Breakfast provided plenty of choice - organic granola, cinnamon & raisin bagels and fresh fruit for me, cooked breakfast for hubby. My daughter enjoyed the fluffy scrambled eggs, and son became a master waffle-maker! 5.30 Kickback was good for a drink & snack (when we made it back in time), and the kids enjoyed the hot salted popcorn. This was excellent value for a mid-budget hotel, and a good choice for exploring the Orlando area, and I would highly recommend it. We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family