Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$274
$239
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$555
$437
Travelocity
2,331 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree alcoholic drinksindoor outdoor pooluniversal studiosevening kickbackchicken stripsevening snacksfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerhot tubhot breakfastyogurtevery morningmake your own wafflesinternational drivethe breakfast areabusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My only concern is that it's right next to a major street/highway. Lots of vehicle noise from ambulances, motorcycle exhaust, and vehicles in general mainly early in morning and at night when you're trying to get rest. Other than that, the service at this hotel has been the best of all Drury Inn's that I've stayed. The manager walks around during breakfast and evening kickback to ensure customer and operational needs are met. There is a Universal Studios concierge in the lobby to help answer questions, book shuttle to park, and even buy tickets. There is a gas station and two fast food restaurants next door within walking distance. A Publix and Walmart are down the street. Overall, I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Tripguide1
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 4 days and nights. Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people. Miss Vicky who takes care of the breakfast does a wonderful job making you feel like you are home. Even on their busiest times plenty of food or she is getting it quickly for you! 3 boys loved the pool and the easy access shuttle to theme parks! I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more friendlier,cleaner hotel. Staff was always there to help you! Will always stay at the Drury Inn and Suites Orlando!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 320 and slept like babies! Even if it overlooked interstate 4
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carla N
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel had a LOT of free extras. Free long distance calls in rooms, free wifi, free HOT breakfast, free alcoholic drinks and food in the afternoon. The rooms were clean and big.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone else.
The breakfast was plentiful and there was a large dining room. Great friendly staff.
I would recommend for families especially.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RosieSig
Reviewed June 17, 2013

For around $90 a night tax included we had a clean, comfortable, beautiful, newish, smoke free (not a convert) room with easy to use Wifi and a bountiful continental style plus(waffles,eggs) room in a large sunny room. Within striking distance of Disney which the staff told us how to get to, and although the hotel was full I found it rather quiet and I am a light sleeper. Late night fast food is nearby and Whole foods is across a "take your life in your hands highway" if you want to put healthy food in your free fridge for the parks or a late night snack.

If you don't know Drury has an online line word of the day/not so secret word esaver password you can search to get a discount if you book in advance and you don't need to join anything. As a family of 3 we spent a lot of money for just a few days inside the Disney compound and I was nervous having only read about Drury and then on arrival having to bridge a phalanx of smokers outside and overhearing the hotel was full and we were arriving late... But check in was a snap, staff ended up being friendly and top notch, breakfast quite good, and most important when we dropped over the threshold of our room, dead tired, I was instantly relieved, my spirits lifted, and our 5 year old proclaimed it was "beautiful". So Good On Ya Drury.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank univexrob
Reviewed June 17, 2013

And I wasn't disappointed. Enough said in other reviews. But to add a little bit because I have to make this review a certain amount of characters....I would say great job impressing me for the money that I paid staff. Keep up the great work as hotels have taken quite a hit since economic downturns.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business