I am a great fan of Drury and this property doesn't disappoint. Excellent in every category. Just a couple of minor quibbles:
1. Unless you are a computer programmer, do not touch the thermostat. I am constantly amazed at why hotels buy such things. How about a little round Honeywell that everyone can operate.
2. And then there is the clock radio which is the bane of all travelers. I dare you to set the alarm correctly. The sound out of these radios is uniformly poor and and I would be surprised if anyone really uses them.
3. The rewards program is wholly ungainly. You have to go to a separate web with yet another password to access or redeem rewards. Absurd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Orlando offers a free, scheduled shuttle to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ - and you can visit the Attraction Ticket desk at the hotel for boarding passes and to purchase tickets! Our hotel near International Drive offers plenty of free extras like free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.