“Great Burgers”

Teak Neighborhood Grill
Ranked #101 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Teak Neighborhood Grill opened in April 2010. Teak is an American Gastropub specializing in hand crafted burgers, cocktails and craft beers. ​Teak prides itself on using fresh, local, and organic ingredients as often as possible. Our philosophy is to deliver the best quality food and service while providing a relaxing and enjoyable environment. Our menu is constantly evolving and changing, as is our cocktail menu and our craft beer menu. We are a true Neighborhood bar and grill!
Orlando
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I found this place listed as one of the best burgers in Orlando, so I had to give it a shot. They really do have a great burger. Not only do they have amazingly tasty burgers but the burgers are big. The service was a bit slow the day I was there but it seemed like a busy day with the patio being a bit under staff. The only downside of this place is how far you gotta drive if you live near the downtown area. But, its worth the drive if you have never been.

• Visited March 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing food, slow service, especially during trivia”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

The food here is deliciously terrible for you; huge variety of food, burgers and beer.

Make sure you have lots of time, service is slow especially Friday night during trivia.

Speaking of trivia! Their trivia night on Fridays at 8 is amazing; get there early for an inside table!

“Not bad...”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a bar food place. The food is somewhat decent, but our service was terrible. Drinks were NEVER replenished. We ate HOT wings.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kim C
Orlando, Florida
“Incredible Burgers and Service”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been to Teak Neighborhood Grill many times and the experience has always been excellent. On my most recent visit, I had the Brazilian burger with teak chips and I can honestly say it was one of the best burgers I have eaten. The food at Teak is always amazing but their burgers are second to none. My burger was cooked to order and the taste was unbelievable. The burgers here should be immediate contenders for the best in all of Orlando. My server Megan, was spectacular. Very attentive, extremely pleasant, helpful, and always smiling. Teak is a great place to have a meal, some drinks, and enjoy your favorite sporting event on tv. Do yourself a favor and visit one the gems in Orlando.

• Visited January 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Wow Wow Wow!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We discovered this place online; after reading about the donut burger online, we knew we had to visit.

A little off the beaten track, this is a proper locals place, although not in a bad way, we just heard a lot of local accents (a good thing in my view). 2 of the 5 went for donut burgers. These should not work, but do! The sugar on the donut almost starts to caremalise, and the sweetness works really well with the quality patty, salty bacon, and cheese. We make these at home now, a family fave!

I had the heart atteak burger, which is probably about 12 inches tall. Now I like a challenge, but often it's size over quality. Not here. This was so good that I'm seriously tempted by the twin teams next time; 2 heart atteaks, even better! Also the best chilli cheese fries I've ever had.

The other two burgers were also yummy, and the guys serving were friendly and helpful. For the amount we ate it was ridiculously cheap. Good choice of proper beers too.

Good luck getting a table, as this place is popular. You may see me in line!

• Visited May 2013