“Incredible Burgers and Service”

Teak Neighborhood Grill
Ranked #130 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Teak Neighborhood Grill opened in April 2010. Teak is an American Gastropub specializing in hand crafted burgers, cocktails and craft beers. ​Teak prides itself on using fresh, local, and organic ingredients as often as possible. Our philosophy is to deliver the best quality food and service while providing a relaxing and enjoyable environment. Our menu is constantly evolving and changing, as is our cocktail menu and our craft beer menu. We are a true Neighborhood bar and grill!
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been to Teak Neighborhood Grill many times and the experience has always been excellent. On my most recent visit, I had the Brazilian burger with teak chips and I can honestly say it was one of the best burgers I have eaten. The food at Teak is always amazing but their burgers are second to none. My burger was cooked to order and the taste was unbelievable. The burgers here should be immediate contenders for the best in all of Orlando. My server Megan, was spectacular. Very attentive, extremely pleasant, helpful, and always smiling. Teak is a great place to have a meal, some drinks, and enjoy your favorite sporting event on tv. Do yourself a favor and visit one the gems in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Teak Neighborhood Grill

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We discovered this place online; after reading about the donut burger online, we knew we had to visit.

A little off the beaten track, this is a proper locals place, although not in a bad way, we just heard a lot of local accents (a good thing in my view). 2 of the 5 went for donut burgers. These should not work, but do! The sugar on the donut almost starts to caremalise, and the sweetness works really well with the quality patty, salty bacon, and cheese. We make these at home now, a family fave!

I had the heart atteak burger, which is probably about 12 inches tall. Now I like a challenge, but often it's size over quality. Not here. This was so good that I'm seriously tempted by the twin teams next time; 2 heart atteaks, even better! Also the best chilli cheese fries I've ever had.

The other two burgers were also yummy, and the guys serving were friendly and helpful. For the amount we ate it was ridiculously cheap. Good choice of proper beers too.

Good luck getting a table, as this place is popular. You may see me in line!

1  Thank JnB1309
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I recently wrote a review about having had less than desirable service at Teak. Originally I called into question the customer service skills of Chad. I would like to take this opportunity to share my most recent experience with him.

I came in with some friends of mine and although we were tucked away in a corner, Chad purposefully sought us out to apologize to my friends and I about the service we received previously. He was sincere and we genuinely appreciated it. It takes a man of integrity to go out of his way to admit when he is wrong, and it is my opinion that Chad is a man of that caliber. Service was great that day, we appreciated it, and we will continue to frequent Teak.

1  Thank Majere1313
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I used to go to teak bar all the time until I moved to a different neighborhood. They had the best salmon salad and I have been dreaming of having it again for month and so today I went miles out of my way just to buy it. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!!! They changed it to a Salmon BLT salad. DISGUSTING!!!!

2  Thank gracegnr1
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Alright, let me start with one simple word, Awesome. This restaurant has some incredible food, especially burgers. First, I love how helpful the servers were. They will take care of you with no doubt. Once your food comes out, its game time. Make sure you arrive hungry my friends because their burgers are not some small burgers for middle school kids. They're huge and packed with flavors and comes with gigantic portion of their amazing garlic seasoned fries!!! Of course you can have different sides as you desire but I love their fries. Highly recommend. Next, appetizers, just close your eyes and pinppoint any appetizer because their simply amazing no matter what you get. But if I have to choose, I highly recommend their mussels. And the burger recommendation, I would strongly recommend "Bold city burger." And drinks, they have all day everyday special for budlight and other choices of beer. They also have ladies night with very low priced drinks on certain day. Oh And one more thing, let's not forget their happy hours. I hope you enjoy your time at teak as much as I do!

1  Thank Hyun C