“food is good, but waitress is bit crazy”

At Siam Thai Cuisine
Ranked #389 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went to this restaurant on new year. It was less crowded because we went late. Ordered tom yum, panang curry, red curry, wonton soup. Soup is of good size, but rice and curry not filling.
Food is tasty, but that little waitress(short) was bit crazy.

If you happen to be in international drive and want good thai food, this is the one.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant in Dec. 2013. The restaurant was packed. This seems to be a good sign so we waited.
The food is not bad, yellow curry is yummy, but the noodle was a bit too salty. Overall in terms of the food, it was good but not outstanding.

Now comes to the bill. They automatically added 18% service charge, and the waitress doesn't tell you about it. Fine. So we checked our bill, there's a drink that we didn't order. Asked the waitress, the waitress laughed strangely, and went to counter to correct it, it took long time. After paying with credit card, they removed the bill and only left the credit card receipt to sign, and there, you see the big "TIPS" field, so if you didn't pay attention to that bill they removed, you pay twice the tips, and maybe you also pay some items that you didn't order.

Because of this, I do not recommend this restaurant, if you really have to go, make sure that you check your bill carefully.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I was on a business trip and decided to have Thai for diner. I went to this little Thai restaurant expecting it to be like most all others. I ordered the Tom Kha Gai (coconut milk) soup, like I always do when I'm in a Thai restaurant. And I also ordered the Panang curry, like I also always do. Since I eat the same thing practically every time I go Thai, I have a pretty good baseline from which to make an evaluation. The soup tasted different than any other Tom Kha Gai soup I've ever had. There was an ingredient in the soup that I clearly have not had before. I don't know if it was a spice or a vegetable but the soup was unbelievably delicious. You have to try it if you go here. The Panang curry was equally delicious and very well prepared. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in the location of Universal or International Boulevard in Orlando, Florida.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good food; very flavorful. I had the Yellow Curry and it was great. Waitresses very pleasant. Good overall experience.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Everything we had was freshly prepared, of the best quality ingredients. The menu was varied and complete. The service was excellent. We recommend this place highly.