“Poor Service Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The waitresses were not friendly and the service was poor. No one asked if we needed anything else. We were not given water refills or asked if we wanted dessert. No one checked to see if everything was OK. The food was tasty. However, the service was horrible. I will not go back again.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This place is a rip off. The food is below average, prices outrageous, portions small and charge mandatory 18% service charge for party of 3 or more. Most expensive and unsatisfying meal. Avoid...

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Super fast service, greatfood. We had the dumplings for an appetizer-major yum!! I had the #28 garlic shrimp. I asked if the shrimp could be steamed instead of fried and they accommodated my request with a smile. My friend had the drunken noodles, which I sampled and it was also awesome.

Service was every fast and friendly, but there was really no one in there when we sat down.

We are in town for a couple of days and have talked about going back tomorrow night, it was that good.

1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Service: prompt and with a smile. When order arrived I was asked if I wanted chopsticks, extra spices.
Menu: what you'd expect in a Thai restaurant
Food: Only had an entree (drunken noodles). Tasty, right size portion. Only negative was that the ground peanuts in a jar on the spice tray had started going rancid. Had hot tea with dinner, large pot with teabags, so freshly brewed for me.
Bill: No charge for tea! I tipped extra to make up for it. Food is about 25% more than at most Thai restaurants.
Overall: I would go back. Restaurant deserves more guests.

1  Thank Conrad_21
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

If your craving something hot this place is for you. Service is a bit disorganised but the food is worth it. Got the Thai spice option tased like authentic Thai food. Reasonable price $70 for a starter two mains and four beers.