“Authentic atmosphere”

Ranked #446 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere with wood beam ceilings, huge bar, and nice furniture. Service was fast and waitress was nice. The food was good especially the prime rib sandwich on a pretzel bun. Portions size were average. They have small appetizers for a reasonable cost. Overall prices were reasonable. Would definitely try again.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed and you will be back! Cheers!

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We came late on a Saturday night, walked across the street from our hotel, super convenient! Ordered Guiness and an Irish stout, can't remember the name but it was good! Great beer selection at reasonable prices, especially for that location! We ordered cheese bullocks (fried cheese balls) and a sausage flatbread. Both were enough to share and crazy good. The cook messed up our flat bread so it was a little late coming out, we honestly didn't even notice but they took it off our check...we never complained they just took the liberty. Nice touch! We got a couple more beers, then shots, fully enjoyed our night! :-) Wanted to go back the next day for lunch but we had to drive back to Vero Beach..,can't wait to return! Fun "British" atmosphere, menu has standard pub fare, salads, burgers and sandwiches, Irish and English dishes, lots to choose from and great drinks at fair prices.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thanks for the review Tricia! Glad you enjoyed. Hope to see you back soon! Cheers!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to the pub for a bit of bar food and beers,

We had a couple of buds and burgers/fries. The service was very good, nice friendly staff. Food was quick and very tasty. Had the chicken burger and would recommend this. Not massive portions but they are adequate and enough. Nice atmosphere with pics of British music memorabilia around the place.

Good prices, reasonable and was a bit more relaxed than some of the other places in Pointe Orlando (this is probably on the lower end of the price scale)

Would recommend and go back

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thanks you for the review Michelle! Cheers!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Ill make this short and sweet...

Long wait for drinks and food.
They forgot 2 appetizers until the end.
Of a party of 7 they messed up 5 orders.
Longer wait for the right food.
Good prices but come on food was not great.
Not busy but still slow service?!
I dont think I would go back...

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This is very disappointing to hear and we apologize for your visit. I have shared this with our team to make sure we stress the importance of good service. Our general manager would really like to learn more from you so we can ensure this does not happen again. If you would be willing, please send your contact information directly to me at info@tavernrestaurantgroup.com. Thank you.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our last night staying in Orlando, my husband and I wanted to go somewhere different. We decided to try The Pub. First of all, if you are staying close to this place and have a car, walk! Don't drive! They have a parking garage but you have to pay for it! Its at the Pointe Orlando where there are also shops. Sorry but if I'm eating at a restaurant and shopping at Pointe I shouldn't also be charged for parking, but I suppose thats not The Pubs fault, just a side note for those planning to go.

The service was not bad. Our server was pretty quick with us until we got to the end. Then she kind of slowed down when we asked for our check. We went for happy hour. We did the $3 schooner which wasn't bad. I do not believe there was a restriction on the type of beer, domestic or imported. The appetizers were $3.95, BUT it wasn't all appetizers, it was only a select few. We ordered the Cheese Bollocks which to be honest was probably the best thing we ate their all night. They were fried cheese balls. So delicious. I ordered 2 things off the "Happy Hour Appetizer" list as my main entree. I got the Buffalo chicken bites which was okay tasting and I got the Crisps with bacon and cheese on it. To be honest I thought it was awful. I was expecting more of a nachos type app. It was bad. The cheese was all hard and stuck to the plate so I basically just had chips with few pieces of bacon on it. I did not like it. My husband ordered the burger and fries. I think he got maybe 10 fries and he said his burger was just okay.

Don't think I will go back if we ever visit Florida again. The decor was probably the nicest thing that evening.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for the valuable feedback. It is disappointing to hear that some of our menu items did not impress. I will share this experience with our general manager to ensure we are making our chips properly. I know we can do a much better job. Our general manager would appreciate the chance to learn more details about your visit so he can work with our staff, he would also like to personally apologize to you for your visit. If you would be willing, please send your contact information to info@tavernrestaurantgroup.com. Thank you.