Disney's Beach Club Villas
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$161
$145
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$102
$92
$169
$221
$145
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $334/night.

All reviewsstormalong baydvc membersepcot and hollywood studiosbedroom villacape may cafestorm along baylazy riverworld showcasewalking distance to epcotcharacter breakfastbeaches creamsandy bottomshort walkinternational gatewaydisney worldquiet pooldvc villas
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would recommend staying away from any Disney property. As a member of the Disney Vacation Club for many years, I've always enjoyed Disney properties. We booked our Disney Beach Club vacation months in advance in accordance with our home resort policy. When my husband called guest services to change half of our time to another Disney resort, the representative effectively cancelled our Beach Club reservation and never told us. We are now waitlisted to get back into our Home Resort, after booking months in advance. I called Guest Services and explained our plight, and to no avail, Guest Services really could have cared less and did nothing to make it right. What a shame, this was our last family vacation with my son before he goes to college. We had planned to keep our DVC for years and continue to vacation, but will be selling it after this trip, as it became very apparent that Disney does not really care about their Disney DVC members in the least. Shame on you Disney. I followed the reservation policy appropriately and because of your representative not being able to follow directions/instructions I'm out my dream family vacation.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank 124Debbie
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Our villa was on the 5th floor. It was quiet (aside from the guests walking passed the room). A small balcony with a view of trees.

The room was a great size & the microwave/fridge/sink were very handy. My son loved the pull down bed with the Donald mural on the wall.

It was good to have separate shower/toilet to basin/bench.

The design & decor of Beach Club hotel & the villas is top notch. Loved the foyer & walking around the grounds. The parking was close to our room & access to the resort buses was easy. Access to Epcot International Gateway particularly convenient.

Stormalong Bay was amazing with plenty of room for all. Very impressive life guard policy. My son loved the waterslide.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Beach Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thanks for following the light all the way to our trusty ol' lighthouse on Crescent Lake. We try to always steer our Guests towards the good times!

I'm thrilled your son was able to catch some zzz's with Donald nearby. Many of our resorts have begun introducing pull down bedding options that often times are hiding some fun character whimsy for the younger travelers (or the adults who act like them).

Donald is also no stranger to Stormalong Bay, this is a favorite place for any duck to enjoy some afternoon sunlight. Our Recreation team does a wonderful job of keeping our Guests safe but also keeping the area clean and fun for everyone too.

I hope it's not long before you're beachside for another vacation. We'll leave our beacon on for you.

Janet

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We stayed in a one bedroom villa. We requested a quiet room, which we definitely got. My only issue with the noise was that you could hear toilets running over night. Aside from this, this place is easily one of my favorite hotels in Disney. I love the location near EPCOT. The pool is absolutely beautiful!! In addition, this hotel seamlessly combines family friendly with tasteful beachy decor. We are planning on coming back in March 2019, and will be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank adrich88
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Beach Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Our location cannot be beat, right by the water and right in between two Theme Parks! Though location is not all we have to offer, we also have wonderful recreation with our volleyball court and sand bottom pool that is staffed by our Recreation team who are always willing to hula and dance with our Guests. I’m thrilled that your family delighted in so many wonderful facets of a stay here.

You could say that our beachy keen theming washes over you from our lobby to the lighthouse that guides all traffic along Crescent Lake. We hope that lighthouse guides you home to us for many more vacations.

Janet

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Excellent facilities. Quite a private pool and surrounding area which is good as the location is very central to the parks. Only criticism would be that the joining doors in a studio mean you can hear everything next door. Not ideal when you don’t know them and they aren’t the quietest.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jordan W

Seems like we were able to take you away during your visit to the Beach Club in the best ways. It is so nice to be carried away by the sights and smells of a lobby at check-in and with the nautical nods throughout you cannot help up let your daily life drift out to sea!

I'm so sorry to know that you could hear noise from the adjoining room during your stay. I understand how uncomfortable this could be when you don't know your neighbors! We can assure you that our Front Desk Cast Members are best equipped to resolve these concerns in the moment, and we recommend you reach out to them directly so they have the opportunity to assist.

Thanks for the review! We hope to “sea” you again real soon.

Kristina

Reviewed April 17, 2018

My family of 2 adults and 2 small children stayed in a studio villa the first week of April (peak Easter crowds!). The actual smell of the lobby of the resort is heavenly. Our room was spotless, and had been recently renovated. The kitchenette was invaluable for being able to have breakfast items, snacks and bottled water at the ready. Stormalong Bay is the best pool we've ever been to, and it is massive! My kiddos are still small so we mostly stayed in the shallow area with the sand peninsula. So fun! The restaurants on site are fantastic, particularly Cape May Cafe, where we were lucky enough to enjoy both breakfast and dinner. The convenient access to Epcot cannot be beat, it's literally a 5 minute walk to the International Gateway. It's also about a 7 minute walk around Crescent Lake to the Boardwalk, which is a fantastic place to explore. We took the boat to Hollywood Studios in about 15 minutes. Nightly movies and campfires on the beach are a fun way to end the day. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Bridget B
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Beach Club Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thanks for this glowing recommendation!

I’m delighted that your Deluxe Studio provided all comforts you needed to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. There are so many wonderful amenities that make the Beach Club Villas an ideal choice… one of my favorites being Cape May Cafe! Between dining with the characters and all you care to eat crab legs, I ‘m a huge fan of both breakfast and dinner at this location.

Thanks for stopping by to share all the fun your family had with us. We can’t wait to see you back for more movies and campfires on the beach.

Alana