My then 6 year old daughter and I stayed for 5 nights at the Beach Club Villas in late July/early August 2008 on a mother-daughter trip. We had booked a 1 bedroom villa, and were pleasantly surprised when our room actually turned out to be a 4th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit when my daughter opened an interior door to the right of the room's front foyer and discovered a second bedroom and bath. We expected that interior door was going to reveal a closet or bathroom, but it turned out to be a spacious second bedroom with 2 queen beds and adjacent bathroom, in addition to a large master suite with king bed, large master bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
Cleanliness and condition of the villa was top notch, with daily housekeeping service instead of weekly service since we were not Disney vacation club members. The villa was spacious with multiple closets, and it truly felt decadent for just the two of us. The laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer was an appreciated convenience because we prefer to travel light and needed to do laundry during our stay. The living room and both bedrooms had balconies overlooking Epcot's geodesic dome and the nightly fireworks.
The Beach Club's large sand bottom pool area and gigantic slide were fun amenities for unwinding and relaxing. We also thoroughly enjoyed strolling the paved pathway looping around the beach and lake to go to Epcot, the Boardwalk resort area, and to the boat launches to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios. The Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks were accessible from the Beach Club by car or by Disney bus service.
The Beach Club's onsite Cape May Cafe's character breakfast buffet and non-character dinner buffet were our favorite meals before or after spending our days at the theme parks, and the servers and chef were very accommodating regarding my daughter's food allergies. Room service pizza delivery was prompt and tasty, although spendy. We had the Disney deluxe dining plan which allowed for room service or otherwise we probably would not have utilized room service at all.
There was in-room dataport internet access for an additional daily fee, somewhat irksome on top of the cost of the deluxe accommodations.
Staying at the Beach Club was a big splurge for us, and a trip my daughter and I will always remember and treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas