Disney's Beach Club Villas
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$140
$111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$143
Doubletree.com
$173
$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$179
Travelocity
$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $331/night.

All reviewsstormalong baydvc membersepcot and hollywood studiosbedroom villacape may cafestorm along baylazy riverworld showcasewalking distance to epcotcharacter breakfastbeaches creamsandy bottomshort walkinternational gatewaydisney worldquiet pooldvc villas
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family an I are lucky to have Disney Vacation Club and we always pick Disney's Beach Club Villas as our home away from home. In fact all the Disney staff always say "Welcome Home" which is a great thing to hear. The hotel has a nice kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. Perfect for 3 to 6 people. This hotel is just a short walk to the World Showcase pavilions at Epcot. Most of Disney's best restaurants are in the World Showcase so it's the perfect place to unwind, have a great meal, have a few drinks, watch the IllumiNations nighttime fireworks display,and walk home. You can take a Disney bus to the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, and take a Disney
boat to Hollywood Studios.Every morning you can have a great buffet breakfast at Cape May right in the hotel and see Mickey and friends. An A+ .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We loved that we could walk to Epcot and the service was great. The room was large but the carpet and furnishings looked worn. We are vacation club members and stay on points so the cost isn't an issue with us. If I were paying cash I would have an issue with this. Another plus is that the villas are very close to the main beach club hotel. This means very little walking.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are DVC members and it was our first time staying at BCV we stayed June 2-9th in a Deluxe Studio.

Now for some random musings about Beach Club at WDW

1. I had done online check in and provided my credit card, however when we arrived at BCV they had no record of it. Boo! I had to give my credit card information again.

2. Our room was 205 Deluxe Studio, with courtyard/main entrance view. I enjoyed the view for excellet people watching. The room itself was fine, except the carpet is wearing thin and needs replacing and the fridge smelled slightly of mildew so I had to leave it open for a few hours before using it. We thought it was much quieter than our room at the Boardwalk in September, however, we think we preferred our stay at the Boardwalk because we like the restuarants over there and the BW is smaller.

3. Weather was mostly overcast, hot and humid with heavy rains and tornado warnings on Thursday June 6th and a major thunderstorm in the afternoon/evening Sat June 8th.

4. Loved BCV for the close/walkabe location to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

5. We liked the pool at the BCV both Stormalong Bay and the slide was fast, and the quiet pool at the Vilas.

6. The pretzels in Germany are a great snack and huge.

7. Loved the Grey Goose Slushie in France, they had lemonade flavor and cranberry flavor when we there.

8. Bakery in France opens at 9 am and serves beer and champagne at 9 am. W had drinks before 10 am there twice, and I believe they serve there entire menu all day. We had baguette and cheese platter for breakfast, the baguette sandwiches looked excellent and large enough to share.

9. Garden Grocer delivered on time and accurate order, 2 thumbs up.
10. Owner's Locker pickup and delivery were seamless, another 2 thumbs up.
11. Loved the new Fantasy Land especially the Beast's Castle.
12. Ate dinner at Be Our Guest, 6 month reservation required. Salmon was excellent we ordered Veuve Cliquot $75.00 a bottle, I felt this was a great price. Dessert was the chocolate cupcake, it was awesome. We had photos with the Beast and enjoyed our experience. Next time we will try lunch!
13. Cantaloupe and Cucumber Salad at Backlot Express, (vegan ) excellent value at $6.99 and the champagne vinegratte was better than that served at Be our Guest.
14. Bus service was spotty a few times. Overall the driver's were friendly.
15. Boardwalk Bakery was open and doing a brisk business we did a walk by of the dessert case, however, never ended up going back to buy anything.
16. Loved AK , ate at Yak and Yeti , the lunch was the best all around service and meal we had during our stay. Safari was excellent we went early, first ride early morning hours and saw all the animals.
17 Excellent fruit salad at Tamu Tamu AK.
18. Thursday we went to extra morning hour during the rain storm and we rode 10 rides in under an hour and a half, including Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and ThunderMountain Railroad, etc. Poncho'd up.
19.Friday we went to Star Wars Weekend, weather was great that day and we have a wonderful time. The Parade and Hoopla were notably awesome.
20. Ate dinner at Jiko our last night. The food was amazing, however it took a long time for our entrees to arrive. I would eat there again, if there is a slightly different menu. I had duck my husband had beef short ribs. No dessert.

21. Wifi has improved since our stay in Sept 2012 at BWV.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Beach Club Villas are now my FAVORITE villas in all of Disney World, and I have stayed in most, including almost all of Disney's resort hotels. The villas are spacious! The villas are very light and airy and decorated with a lovely beachy feel...but the real gem here is the LOCATION AND POOL. You can walk to Epcot in 5 minutes, flat, straight to World Showcase! Amazing location and you cannot get any closer onsite to a theme park than Beach Club Villas! Expensive? Yes, but you pay a premium for this location and it is worth it. The POOL is the best pool I have ever been to! Sand bottom? Awesome! Tons of activities for the WHOLE family! The pool is just as wonderful as everyone says it is. I also loved the shorter hallways at the resort. Some of Disney's hallways can be miles long, or feel like it (like Kidani at Animal Kingdom). I just loved every second we spent there and WILL be back, for sure! Villa was clean and well maintained. Resort staff were friendly. We love this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Room location- terrible by the road and noisy.
Room condition- filthy, old, and broken.
Pools- awesome!
Will stay somewhere else until this resort gets a major refurbishment. Not up to 3 star standards!

• Stayed: May 2013