My family of 6 adults stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. My husband and I stayed in the room with the king size bed. One son slept on the sofa bed in the living room. The remaining 3 adults slept in the second bedroom, 2 on the queen size bed and one on another sofa bed. There were 2 bathrooms. The bathroom of the master's bedroom had so many doors that I was often confused as to which one was for the toilet. The layout of this bathroom included a door for the toilet, a door for the shower, a door for the closet where the safe deposit box is, a door to the bedroom and a door to the living room. Too many doors! They could have saved themselves some money by putting in less doors. We did have a jacuzzi but never used it. Why would you want one when the pool area and additional pool and hot tub behind the hotel are so accessible? The space that the jacuzzi occupied could have been more useful for another purpose.
The kitchen had just one pot. It seems strange to have a whole kitchen and no cooking equipment. If they didn't want people to cook, they should have just made the kitchen smaller so that occupants can have more space.
The suite did not feel new. The hinges on some doors ( indeed, the plethora of doors!) were rusty. Although generally, the place was well maintained.
The hotel shares a pool with the Yacht Club next door. It is a nice pool area if you are not up to going to a water park.
The best thing about the hotel is its proximity to Epcot. Hollywood Studios is just a boat ride away. On previous visits, we have stayed at the Yacht Club. We still prefer the Yacht Club and will stay there instead on our next visit. The Villa was very expensive for the accommodations that we got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas