We have been staying at the Beach Club Resort at Disney World for over 14 years, but this year we stayed in two one-bedroom villas at the BC because we were here with grandkids. It was great - a really good choice for families who want space and a kitchen.
All the Beach Club atmosphere and amenities are here. The villas are perfectly furnished and outfitted, and have access to all hotel services including room service and luggage assistance.
We found nothing at all not to love. The Beach Club is a joy - Stormalong Bay (the private water park for BC and Yacht Club guests to use) is perfect - the most enjoyable pool anywhere.
Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas