Disney's Beach Club Villas
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
Travelocity
$615
$458
Travelocity
All reviewsstormalong baydvc membershollywood studiosbedroom villacape may cafestorm along baylazy riverwalking distance to epcotworld showcasecharacter breakfastsandy bottombeaches creamshort walkquiet poolinternational gatewaydvc villaslove epcot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

A friend of mine booked the two bedroom Beach club Villa at Disney's Beach Club Resort/Villas. The room was very spacious for the 6 of us staying in the room. THe master bedroom contained a whirlpool, his and her sinks, its own standup shower and separated by door toilet. The master also contained the safe to store your valuables. The master bedroom had a sliding screen door that opened to a balcony which connected the master, living room, and second bedroom. The room also had its own dresser, chair, and flat screen television.

The second bedroom contained a queen bed, closet space, full size table and chairs, couch that folded out to a pullout, his and her sinks, and a full bathroom but no jacuzzi. The room also contained a flatscreen tv and a sliding door to the shared balcony.

The kitchen contained dishes, glasses, and everything you would need during your stay. It also had a full size fridge, microwave, and stove with bar stools and table to sit down on.

The living room had a pullout couch, coffee table, sliding glass door to the balcony, and a dvd/vcr player. Also, the unit had a washer and dryer for your laundry in the unit.

Finally, one plus that we liked was that the living room, master bedroom, and second bedroom each had their own thermostats so each room could have its own temperature for maximum comfort.

The location of the resort is excellent as the "International Gateway" for EPCOT is a shot 5 minute walk. Also, Disney's Yacht Club is attached, Disney's Boardwalk, and Swan and Dolphin are all within walking distance as well. FInally, you can walk to Disney's Hollywood Studios as well but that is a 15-20 minute walk lit on private walkways. Also, you can take Disney's boat service to EPCOT, and Disney's Hollywood Studios, and the Swan and Dolphin as well.

Finally, another plus for staying at the Beach Club Villas is not only do you have use of your own private pool and hot tub for Villa guests but you also get full use of the Stormalong Bay pool at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club resort which contains a waterslide, lazy river, pool bar, and a natural sand bottom! (Voted the #1 pool in WDW)

Finally, the Service is excellent as what Disney is known for.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Joe Q
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have just returned from a 14 night holiday, staying at Disney's Beach Club Villas. We have been members of Disney's Vacation Club since 1994, so we have stayed in a few of the hotels and villas around Disney. We had been trying to stay at the Beach Club Villas since they opened, but this was the first time we were able to get in. It was well worth the wait. It is a beautiful resort, the rooms are spacious and well decorated, the atmosphere is simply lovely and the pool is incredible! There are so many places to eat on site that you are spoilt for choice. We met so many different people at this resort as it seemed to be a very friendly place. I know that both me and my parents cannot wait to return to the Beach Club Villas, and we would certainly recommend it to anyone else.

4  Thank Sian D
Reviewed September 28, 2012

First off, let me start by saying that I would have given the resort a 5/5 if not for a few issues. First, the carpets in the hall were quite worn and dirty - not something I expected to see at the Beach Club. Second, the building temperature. I like a nice cool lobby as much as the next guy, but it was absolutely frigid! We actually had to travel with a blanket for our 9 month old to use between the room and the bus stop. Third, construction! I understand expansion and renovation, but someone really needs to control the people driving machinery on the sidewalk - maybe block off the sidewalk for a few minutes.

This was our second stay at the Beach Club and this time was in a 1 BR Villa. Personally, I think Disney takes better care of the non-DVC properties based on my extensive stays in both. The room was nice and spacious. I agree with other reviewers that the couch could have been cleaner. Other than that, the room was comfortable and clean. Housekeeping was very good and we were never short on anything. Bell services was also outstanding as we were traveling with quite a bit of luggage and had ordered groceries that they delivered to our room.

All in all, I would recommend the Beach Club and Beach Club Villas to anyone staying at Walt Disney World. The location is one of the best if not the best. You can walk to Epcot or Hollywood Studios and you can stroll the Boardwalk at night.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Just returned (9/27) from a great 4 night stay at the Beach Club Villas. My father and stepmother have a DVC membership and we are blessed to go about every 18 months. We had a one bedroom for myself, wife and two daughters ages 7 & 4. We also had a lockoff for my Dad, Stepmother and sister.
This resort is amazing. Our room did not seem dated and I loved every detail. And what a perfect location. Easy bus ride to MK and quick walk to Epcot. You cannot beat the location. Stormalong Bay was incredible. My 4 year old had the guts to go down the big slide which was fantastic.
I cannot speak highly enough of this resort. Typical Disney - Great service, clean and just a great time!

2  Thank JYDAWGS
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed in a 1 bedroom, at beach club villas in may 2012. The room was dated, but clean. Some wear and tear throughout. Could tell that the couch hadnt been cleaned- possibly never, because it had plenty of water stains, probably from many dripping wet kids post-pool. The pool was amazing! Huge pirate ship water slide- kids were so excited about that! They also had fun making sand castles near the edge of the pool. We knew to get kids meals from the quick service restaurant poolside, because it would come with a pail and shovel, which is why we didn't need to bring our own. They also had fun during the mid-day pool party, with plenty of water games, and great radio Disney music. We also loved how close the walk was to Epcot, since that's our favorite theme park. We had a park hopper, which made it possible to just walk over and eat dinner at the world showcase after we came back from another theme park. And the entrance to that side of the park had zero lines. We also walked to Hollywood studios, which was a hike and we probably wouldn't do it again. Waiting for the boat took a while, Most likely because we went during star wars weekends. One last thing I wanted to mention, which you were probably waiting to hear about was the alligator.... Yes, we saw an alligator in the lake when we were crossing the bridge on our last day! People were stopping to take pictures. It was a pretty good size! On that last day, my husband made us walk to the car instead of picking us up at the edge of the parking lot, because the lake does lead to the parking lot, with only trees and bushes acting as a barrier. I think back to all the days I waited there alone with three small children though, and wonder what I would have done, if an alligator decided to meet us there....

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family