We have been coming to this resort since 2003. (Have been coming to Disney since 1992) we come 2/3 times a year, for between 14/17 days at a time, now split between Animal Kingdom Villas & Beach Club Villas. We always look forward to BCV & have never been disappointed.
It's a fantastic base for exploring the parks, 5minute stroll to Epcot 20minutes to Hollywood Studios & 25/30minutes to Magic Kingdom (walk through Epcot & get the monorail). We always have a car but it's great when we are at BCV as we can walk to so many areas.
The rooms have always been very very clean, the staff very friendly & always helpful.
I don't get some people with their complaints, it just goes to show, you can't please all the people all of the time. The only issues we have ever had we're sorted out in minutes & were only very minor problems anyway. I suppose its all down to way you raise these issues with staff!! On the response you get.
Certainly never anything we would knock marks off for. When you think of the footfall through this "very" popular resort things are bound to wear out & we have always been impressed on Disneys upkeep. A couple of times over the years one of the pools has been closed for refurb. We were notified on both occasions at least a couple of months before our visits & offered other options, now that's service;-);-)
We have stayed in all room sizes over the years, depending upon our party size & for anyone to compare them unfavourably to the standard hotel room must be from a different planet. Even the Studio, having the wet bar area is a "huge" bonus if you have little ones. We have had no problems making meals here, though I will admit in the full kitchen in the larger villas it's rather easier.
The rooms have always been cleaned to a high standard so no issues there. The "towel & trash" service, with the full clean a few days later works great for us as well. Of course we new all about that before we booked for the first time, as we had been told by the staff how it worked at the Villas. We don't actually like daily maid service, keeping our own villa clean & tidy is not a chore!! & if we decide to have a lie in we are not worried about that knock on the door (which we have locked & chained;-);-) with the friendly voice saying "house keeping".
All in all we (& any members of our family that we have brought to Beach Club Villas) have had many wonderful holidays here & hope to do so for many years to come. We would recommend it as "our" perfect resort. Don't forget to try "The Kitchen Sink" at Beaches & Cream. The ice cream is lovely. So is the vanilla malt (my personnel favourite).
Our next visit will be booked very soon & all our family are looking forward to our return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas