My husband and I have stayed at the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge many times and in fact it is our favorite resort. Once again we enjoyed the cozy room and balcony, beautiful pool areas and resort spaces, and the friendliness of the cast members. We also dined at Artist Point (reviewed separately). The rooms had been re-designed since our last stay - new bedding, new flooring, new furniture, etc. Everything was very nice and still just as comfortable as ever. They even added a new pull-down child's bed under the TV (like they have at the DVC section of the Grand Floridian) - that doubles as a pop-up table. We don't have kids, but I noticed the extra bed right away - a nice feature for families. Another fantastic stay at our favorite DVC resort - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Vacatia and Jetsetter so you can book your Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge