We stayed in the Villas at Wilderness lodge for the first time this Easter week and could find no better place to stay on Disney property.
A perfect place to relax and catch your breath after busy days and nights at the theme parks. Cannot beat the access to Magic Kingdom, the separate pool, closeness to Wilderness lodge.
Suites are perfect for up to 8 -we had 7 and combined 2 bedroom suite worked great. We were able to serve breakfast and most dinners (we ate out at lunch and two dinners over the week).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge